Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am regretfully having to sell my 2001 bullitt. I am located in the Northern Virginia, DC metro area. I bought this car as a driver, however when I got it home I decided it was too nice to drive. It is completely stock with around 10,000 and change.

For full disclosure this car has a salvage title. Nevertheless it is still collectible. It looks new and smells new. Undercarriage and brakes are spotless. The previous owner told me it was a theft recovery vehicle. When it was recovered the wheels were missing. The factory correct wheels are in place. I replaced the fuel pump when I bought the car back in 2012. Both stickers are in place and it has the correct aluminum intake.

I would like to see this car go to a good home. I believe it is an excellent entry level collector car and I will be sad to see it leave my collection.

Thank you for your interest. Please excuse the storage dust on the paint. It's too cold to wash it now, but you should be able to get the idea.

I cant post pictures yet due to my thread count. Sorry.

Asking 12,500

·
Registered
580 Posts
Can I ask what the Bullitt # is? Did they do any damage under the car when the wheels were stolen and did was there damage to ignition, door locks etc. normal theft damage. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts