Stock Number: A49318Z
VIN: 1FAFP42X71F262707
Bodystyle: Coupe
Doors: 2 Door
Transmission: Manual-5
Engine: 4.6L V-8cyl

Mileage: 46,605
Color: Blue
Bullitt # 05566 does not appear to have been entered in IMBOC Registery.

http://www.mallofgeorgiaford.com/ebrochure.htm?vehicleId=ba04436840463891004c98607bb5241c

Contact: John Pohl Sr. Sales Consultant @ Mall of Georgia Ford

678-804-7725 [email protected]
:dhg01:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
silverfox2293 said:
2001 Ford Mustang GT BULLITT
Price: $13,881
Internet Price: $13,881

Model Code: P42
Stock Number: A49318Z
VIN: 1FAFP42X71F262707
Bodystyle: Coupe
Doors: 2 Door
Transmission: Manual-5
Engine: 4.6L V-8cyl
Mileage: 46,605
Color: Blue
Bullitt # 05566 does not appear to have been entered in IMBOC Registery.

http://www.mallofgeorgiaford.com/ebrochure.htm?vehicleId=ba04436840463891004c98607bb5241c

Contact: John Pohl Sr. Sales Consultant @ Mall of Georgia Ford

678-804-7725 [email protected]
:dhg01:
Looks pretty clean. I wonder how well it has been maintained or if it has been abused.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Not feeling the wing, nor the chrome billet grille.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Dave, you can always change it back.......

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
yes dave you could have the ultra rare blue bullitt. I still have yet to see one at a show...:wink:

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
i thought the tanks were only 11 gals

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Frankenstang said:
Dave, you can always change it back.......
The grille would be easy but now there are holes in the trunk lid.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Just convinces me more that my price of 14k for 2729 is an okay price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
asking price is not selling price.

Bring me a reasonable offer. This site knows how few bullits are available each year. A low mileage 2001 is a rare car.

John Pohl (silverfox2293)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I bought this car on Saturday. We've looked for a Bullitt for a long time. Other than the wing and the grill the car is completely stock. It had one previous owner who garaged it since new and it only has 46k miles. I can pick a car apart with the best of them and I had a hard time finding any faults with this one (other than that wing and grill) I ended up paying 13K for it. I'm trailering it back to SC on Saturday and the Cobra grill delete kit arrived today. I'm looking for a stock grill and TB wingless trunk lid if anybody has them.

Is there any chance the wing is factory because The owner didn't modify anything else other than the grill. It even has the stock mufflers?

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Blullitt said:
Is there any chance the wing is factory because The owner didn't modify anything else other than the grill. It even has the stock mufflers?
There is a possibility that the original dealer installed the wing thinking it would help sell the car. The original owner would have bought it that way. Not a factory option on the Bullitt though. Of course it could be one of the factory mess ups, like installing the wrong c-pillars on Bullitts.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
bought this car on Saturday. We've looked for a Bullitt for a long time. Other than the wing and the grill the car is completely stock. It had one previous owner who garaged it since new and it only has 46k miles. I can pick a car apart with the best of them and I had a hard time finding any faults with this one (other than that wing and grill) I ended up paying 13K for it. I'm trailering it back to SC on Saturday and the Cobra grill delete kit arrived today. I'm looking for a stock grill and TB wingless trunk lid if anybody has them.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
nice purchase, enjoy, hope you find the wingless trunk lid!

any pics of the engine compartment?

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Blullitt said:
I bought this car on Saturday. We've looked for a Bullitt for a long time. Other than the wing and the grill the car is completely stock. It had one previous owner who garaged it since new and it only has 46k miles. I can pick a car apart with the best of them and I had a hard time finding any faults with this one (other than that wing and grill) I ended up paying 13K for it. I'm trailering it back to SC on Saturday and the Cobra grill delete kit arrived today. I'm looking for a stock grill and TB wingless trunk lid if anybody has them.

Blullitt<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1952904", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "Scott"

Congrats on the New Arrival .........

Enjoy your Bullitt and WELCOME to IMBOC !!!!!!!!!!

tigerhonaker

1 - 20 of 25 Posts