1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
452 Posts
Cool.. I will try to get over to it/.... PS did you guys go to SIT yhe otehr day??? if so how did you guys run..... Doug

·
Registered
452 Posts
Man I need to slow down and check my spelling... damb starbucks has me all Jazzed up....

I meant did you guys go to SIR the other day and if so how did you run...

DO you need a tri ax for your 2000GT.... I will give you a good deal on it if you want it.....

Doug

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doug,

IvanGrozny, Janitorworld, and myself were all planning on going racing Friday night 8/03, but it rained pretty hard early in the day and we all contacted each other and decided not to run the cars on a wet track.

Ivan's going out of the country for awhile, so it'll be up to you and Janitorworld to represent the Seattle-area Bullittclub.com members proudly.

Fair warning about Seattle Int'l Raceway: it's a GM-biased race track. Lot's of Camaro's, Firebirds, and Grand Prix GTP's running every damn race-day there. The good news is that most of them are easy prey running mid to high 14's. Even the LS1's are running no better than about 13.60's to 13.80's. In other parts of the country, those LS1's supposedly run high 12's and low 13's all stock (so they say).

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way, our dealership's liason with the Pacific Cascade Mustang Club secured a few hundred of the Bullitt posters that he'll hand out for free at our big show on 8/18/01. These are the Bullitt posters that say something like "just in case they ever do a remake" or whatever. Sorry for not knowing the exact caption; I personally did not grab a poster, I was leaving them alone so that Bullitt owners could have them all. It seems, however, that there are plenty of these posters to go around so I'll be grabbing a few at the show.

Also of interest, if you enter your Mustang or classic Ford in our show, you'll get a free T-shirt commemorating the show. They are a great looking shirt with a late sixties Mustang and a custom 2000 SVT Lightning that was at last year's show (and will return this year). The Lightning was a show-stopper; you gotta see it to believe it - it's really wild!

So, here's the total so far:

Free to enter, free food, free Bullitt poster, free cool-looking T-shirt. And the possibility of winning awards.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
nice to see a ford dealer not owned by AUTONATION<<< wish i could make it....short drive from texas to washington...but working that weekend... see if you can get any left over posters for the bullittheads here, I am sure everyone would appreciate it
best of luck with the show and take pix and post them for all of us to see

live long and prosper

·
Registered
452 Posts
Looks cool..I will swing over in the afternoon.. but i have a wedding to go to so it will be an in and out visit. Do you want to buy my tri ax.. i will being it with me for you to look at... if you go to the stip alot 5 oh.. this is what you need....

Doug

1 - 7 of 7 Posts