Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a cobra front facia (bumper cover)? An unfortunate accident happend to mine: I was half asleep pulling the car into my parking space at school and tapped the front right on a support column the other day. Cracked the paint a bit, but more than anything there is a big dent in my bumper now. So im considering putting the cobra front on. My searchs on ebay have been unsuccessful. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Bullitt Brad said:
www.Bumpers.com has them. $295.00, I didn't check shipping info. Try searching under "bumper cover" vs. "facia" for other sites. `99-`02, but listed as out of stock. A call could tell if it's something you could back-order.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
bullitt890 said:
i got mine from a body shop. they ordered through a ford dealer, had it next day.
That's what I did, too. I got the part at cost `cause he was going to paint it. Maybe just me,but for fit, I think real Ford parts are the way to go. Maybe produced in the same off shore locations, but to higher standards than some aftermarket stuff. And if it's a little more, it's real Ford.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Jim5081 said:
That's what I did, too. I got the part at cost `cause he was going to paint it. Maybe just me,but for fit, I think real Ford parts are the way to go. Maybe produced in the same off shore locations, but to higher standards than some aftermarket stuff. And if it's a little more, it's real Ford.
+1
i have not had one issue with ford or ford racing parts. but i cant think of an aftermarket part i've installed that has been right the first time other than springs, and maximum motorsports parts.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
They claim that the bumper is a 99-03 Cobra bumper, but they were different after 01. I wonder which one it really is.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts