Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi fellow enthusiasts

I'm selling my 01' DHG. She has been family owned since 2008 and garage-kept the entire time. No winters, very minimal wet / cold driving.

37,500 miles

Performance Mods

JLT Cold Air Intake, with pipe painted DHG (still have original)
BBK Catted X-Pipe (still have original if buyer wants it)
Core Shifter with Hurst handle and knob (still have original)
SCT Tuner with tunes for 87,91,93 octane as well as stock
Nitto555 tires 245s all around with approx 50% tread left

Non Performance Mods

Sony WXBT920 headunit with Bluetooth and Hands Free Calling (still have original Mach460 6-disc unit) - only put this in to be able to have the ability to make calls while shifting!
FR500 steering wheel from LMR (still have original)
Mach-1 grill delete and chin spoiler
Billet shorty antenna
Billet aluminum accents in interior (knobs, cup holder, coin delete ect)
Wolf Automotive Custom Fit car cover

The car runs flawlessly. Sounds great with the high-flow x-pipe and stock mufflers. No misses, no quirks, no surprises. She's ready to go. The only thing i think it could use right now is polyurethane bushings due to a front suspension 'rattle' over rough roads (EVERY SN95 Mustang i've owned has had the same issue). No rips/tears in any of the leather.

There is one small dent above the passenger side 'scoop' and a dull spot on the rear bumper, both of which i can provide pictures of. 2 screws on the fuel filler door are missing... my father claims they are in the glove-box (i don't think they are...). And, the second key and key-fob are supposedly somewhere in my parents house when the car was stored there.... the search continues.

Only selling due to some life changes and my 'wish-list' for the car costing more than i was willing to invest at this point in my life.

Title in hand, ready to pass her on to someone who will care for and enjoy as much as i have. No surprises here, just a very well maintained piece of Mustang history.I have a binder of Bullitt related information to go with it, including the original window sticker, the certificate of authenticity, and the 3rd hologram sticker.

Looking to get $13,500. Located in Northeast Ohio.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dropping price to $13,000 (or best reasonable offer)

Would like to sell before the snow starts to fly in NE Ohio!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts