Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Central Coast, California. I am the 2nd owner and have driven this car less than 4k miles since May, 2015. Original owner had Chad Mcqueen sign inside door jam (sorry, forgot to include photo of that) at a "Friends of Steve Mcqueen Car Show. See attached PDF for list of mods done by original owner. I have all stock parts that were replaced and they are included with this sale. $12,500. Paul K

Attachments

· Registered
363 Posts
Thanks! I couldn’t believe it. It’s like it was in a time capsule. Whoever had it took extremely good care of it. Regular maintenance and everything, even though it only had 5100 miles. Even had the fuel pump replaced at 2300 miles because it wasn’t starting good enough. The CARFAX had 10 pages of maintenance records. The tires are original and no signs of dry rot. They were even filled with nitrogen. Anyway, I am hoping to keep it in as good of shape as they did.

· Registered
15 Posts
Central Coast, California. I am the 2nd owner and have driven this car less than 4k miles since May, 2015. Original owner had Chad Mcqueen sign inside door jam (sorry, forgot to include photo of that) at a "Friends of Steve Mcqueen Car Show. See attached PDF for list of mods done by original owner. I have all stock parts that were replaced and they are included with this sale. $12,500. Paul K
Hello Paul,

If the Bullitt is still available please email me at [email protected] and I’d love to discuss your car with you. I’ve been searching for a nice Bullitt but haven’t had much luck here in Utah…..so I’m branching out! 😂

I reached out to another member on here about their DHG but saw yours and figured I’d inquire about it too. I have cash in hand. Cheers! James

1 - 12 of 12 Posts