Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
2001 Bullitt
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No price and there were 4 McQueen cars. How is this car "a real piece of Bullitt history"?
call me at 269-861 0802 for the last question on the price that will be determined after talking and learning about the car so you understand to look at the 3 youtube videos best of the best rarest SVT cobras and terminator Mach 1 the last one the Mach 1 was mine we didn't talk price to he listen to my story.

· Registered
2001 Bullitt
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay, how many of you have 100% documentation( every build sheet, sticker, and much more from DAP) and walked your car down the line and have every person from DAP that touched your car autograph the dealership bifold and have your car autographed by Scott Hogg. How about a show car build, photo in DAP, that is just a taste of what comes with the car, you want more than a call or email and no sonny doesn't need permission to sell bought two mustangs this year and paid cash also the photo will be sent when having a real customer. last price you have to ask then you can not afford it your not buying just a Bullitt your buying history to share with future Bullitt lovers of this wonderful car.

· Premium Member
841 Posts
okay, how many of you have 100% documentation( every build sheet, sticker, and much more from DAP) and walked your car down the line and have every person from DAP that touched your car autograph the dealership bifold and have your car autographed by Scott Hogg. How about a show car build, photo in DAP, that is just a taste of what comes with the car, you want more than a call or email and no sonny doesn't need permission to sell bought two mustangs this year and paid cash also the photo will be sent when having a real customer. last price you have to ask then you can not afford it your not buying just a Bullitt your buying history to share with future Bullitt lovers of this wonderful car.
This is obviously your Bullitt and you can sell it any way you would like, but I believe what everyone who has posted is trying to say is that more information up front including photos, will generate more interest in your Bullitt than your personal opinion of the condition, history, and value of the car. You appear to be very proud of the car and want it to go to someone who will cherish it as you do, hence I believe you would be more effective in presenting it to interested parties with as much evidence as possible to support your opinion of its condition, history and value.
I wish you luck with the sale, and hopefully at a price point that will help lift the value of this generation of Bullitts to new heights.

P.S. I assume that it is Scott Hoag who autographed the vehicle.

· Registered
2001 Bullitt
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am glad to make it interesting for you but it's just what I expected from this sight because at the 100th anniversary of ford, I tried sharing my info with the Bullitt group and they didn't care then so why would anyone on here really wanna try talking to me now? Or maybe my phone number not showing up or my email.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts