Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thank you for looking at my post,

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt (Photos are here)

Up for sale is my 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt, as you may or may not know there were only 1818 black Bullitt's produced, which makes this more collectible. Mine only has 51k miles and has been maintained through the Mustang Shop of AZ, and Jon the owner can vouch for the car. I have all the stock parts to return to 100% stock if you desire.

Some of the Bullitt features that come standard from the regular GT from 99-04 include different suspension, sub frame connectors, side skirts, and wingless rear trunk. Additionally this car has other mods I have done to increase the driving pleasure, sound, and appearance, the following are listed below:

APPEARANCE:

- Mach 1 chin spoiler
- Mach 1 grille delete w/o pony insert
- Smoked headlights
- Smoked taillights
- Smoked 3rd brake
- Sylvania xenon style headlamps
- 18x9 deep dish Bullitt wheels matte black w/ 275/45/18 front tires
- 18x10 Deep Dish Bullitt Wheels Matte Black w/ 285/45/18 rear tires
- Tires are Sumitomo HTR 3's with 90% tread life front and rear
- Short shift rod in Bullitt shifter
- Fully detailed for new owner

PERFORMANCE/BRAKES:

- K&N intake with new filter
- Scottsdale Muffler custom muffler delete (sounds insane)
- Power stop cross drilled and slotted (cobra brakes) front and rear with upgraded pads

INTERIOR:

- New Bullitt pedals
- Conditioned seats with leather conditioner (due to AZ sun)
- Detailed interior for new buyer

MAINTENANCE:

- Royal Purple Transmission fluid in transmission
- Mobil 1 rear differential fluid
- Mobil 1 10W-30 oil every 3000 miles
- K&N oil filter
- Coolant flush
- Brake fluid flush
- Power steering flush

THINGS TO BE NOTED:

- The rear bumper is scuffed and scratched from the previous owner, so the best bet would be to get it redone or opt for the more popular cobra bumper swap
- The paint is coming to being 16 years old so it shows it age, but buffs out nicely
- The tint is bubbly on the back window, and rear quarter windows but could be redone cheaply

Again this car has maintained through the Mustang Shop of Arizona and is well known through the shop there. Jon or Jason (Jon's son) could answer any questions about it, and I won't hesitate to get the car inspected at your facility as I've sorted out all the bugs with this car.

I am happy to sell this car two ways, the first being the car with the stock wheels and brand new tires for 11,000 this includes all the stock parts as well or the second way I can sell it is for 12,000 with the stock wheels AND the deep dish Bullitt's with all the stock parts included. You can reach me through my cell (480) 776-4644 or directly by email at [email protected]. I work a 9-6 so I will get back to you accordingly. Thank you!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updated!!!

Hello and thank you for looking at my post,

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt (Photos are here)

Up for sale is my 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt, as you may or may not know there were only 1818 black Bullitt's produced, which makes this more collectible. Mine only has 54k miles and has been maintained through the Mustang Shop of AZ, and Jon the owner can vouch for the car. I have all the stock parts to return to 100% stock if you desire.

Some of the Bullitt features that come standard from the regular GT from 99-04 include different suspension, sub frame connectors, side skirts, and wingless rear trunk. Additionally this car has other mods I have done to increase the driving pleasure, sound, and appearance, the following are listed below:

APPEARANCE:

- Mach 1 chin spoiler
- Mach 1 grille delete w/o pony insert
- Smoked headlights
- Smoked taillights
- New OEM third brake light
- New trunk supports
- Smoked 3rd brake
- Sylvania xenon style headlamps
- 18x9 deep dish Bullitt wheels matte black w/ 275/45/18 front tires
- 18x10 Deep Dish Bullitt Wheels Matte Black w/ 285/45/18 rear tires
- Tires are Sumitomo HTR 3's with 90% tread life front and rear
- Short shift rod in Bullitt shifter

- Fully detailed for new owner

PERFORMANCE/BRAKES:

- K&N intake with new filter
- Scottsdale Muffler custom muffler delete (sounds insane)
- Power stop cross drilled and slotted (cobra brakes) front and rear with upgraded pads
- SR Performance front sway bar
- SR Performance rear sway
- Russell's stainless steel brake lines front and rear
- Maximum Motorsport solid engine mounts
- Solid transmission mount
- SR Performance coil overs
- Steeda bump steer kit
- Steeda steel upper rear control arms
- Steeda aluminum rear control arms
- Steeda K- Member brace
- Steeda weld-in rear strut brace
- Stifflers performance Bullitt strut bar
- Steeda X2 ball joints
- Exedy 400 clutch
- Resurfaced OEM flywheel.
- Motul 600 racing brake fluid
- Track inspired alignment

***May be forgetting items***

INTERIOR:

- New Bullitt pedals
- Conditioned seats with leather conditioner (due to AZ sun)
- Detailed interior for new buyer

MAINTENANCE:

- Royal Purple Transmission fluid in transmission
- Mobil 1 rear differential fluid
- Mobil 1 10W-30 oil every 3000 miles
- K&N oil filter
- Coolant flush
- Brake fluid flush
- Power steering flush

THINGS TO BE NOTED:

- The rear bumper is scuffed and scratched from the previous owner, so the best bet would be to get it redone or opt for the more popular cobra bumper swap
- The paint is coming to being 16 years old so it shows it age, but buffs out nicely
- The tint is bubbly on the back window, and rear quarter windows but could be redone cheaply

Again this car has maintained through the Mustang Shop of Arizona and is well known through the shop there. Jon or Jason (Jon's son) could answer any questions about it, and I won't hesitate to get the car inspected at your facility as I've sorted out all the bugs with this car.

The price is 13,000 FIRM with all the stock parts included. You can reach me through my cell (480) 776-4644 or directly by email at [email protected]. I work a 9-6 so I will get back to you accordingly. Thank you!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Additional parts I forgot to mention:

-Steeda front offset control arm bushings
-Steeda offset steering rack bushings
-Steeda differential bushings
- ARP 3" extended lug studs for rear
- 20 open lug nuts
- 20 close ended lug nuts locking

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also full tint has been redone, no longer has bubbles. Windshield is tinted as well. Please disregard above post about it thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 12.5k is member price!!! I want this to go to a good home, and prefer a solid IMBOC member. I've put 5k into this since the original post, it's a steal!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,052 Posts
Hi David, I am keeper of the 01 registry here and I am not sure if I ever received your Bullitt's ID# located on the driver's side shock tower. Could you post it on your thread here so I can get it entered if it has not been already please? Thanks!

:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts