Discussion Starter #1
Testing the waters.
Bought it new in Sept 2001
DHG
27k miles
Never driven in the rain
Always garaged
All original, never modified, except H&R super sport springs
Still have original wheels, date coded tires, and the springs stored in the garage
Show quality inside and out
$19k dollars
Please do not reply with "Your price seems high" comments, that's about what it will take for me to sell, otherwise I will keep it.
I recently bought a 2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, in Competition Orange, that I am in LOVE with.
Located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
No hurry to sell.
Can't post pictures, but you know what it looks like.
Reply to this post if your interested, and I'll get back with you.

aka "No-rain Rick"

·
Administrator
6,178 Posts
And you are a nut for trying to sell it :)

Reactions: JUST 1BULLITT

·
Premium Member
18,428 Posts
Perfect!

Never been in rain? Fits my needs exactly, we have a cabin near Seattle :wink2: and need something the paint hasn't worn off of due to precipitation. There isn't a garage, and well, a car sitting outside there needs to be in great shape to weather the elements....:|

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Best Of Luck with the 2015, Rick !

You may miss the guy,,, like I did, and do even today, having sold JJ in 2013 with 3 miles

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanksgiving bump!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New Years Eve 2018 bump.

Reactions: JUST 1BULLITT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love your new Mustang..... I almost ordered an Ecoboost Premium Convertible with Stick, Performance Pack, in Competition Orange ... LOVE THAT COLOR !!

But THEN.. The official announcement came... The new 124 Spider was approved for production.. and I Immediately said... "THATS" my new car !!

LOVED the old 124's.. Roommate had one in the 80's I borrowed ALL THE TIME.. SO.. it was Adios Mustang when the 124 was reborn....

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

·
Registered
363 Posts
Did you sell it?
I’m not thinking so. He posted it to CL again 10 days ago.
I’m local to this car (Louisville) and on the search for a low mileage DHG...just not in my price range.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still for sale....I'm not in a hurry!

Reactions: Aque509

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Still for sale....I'm not in a hurry!
Hey NO Rain Rick! I remember your awesome car at the Indy '09 Meet; sweet example! (I'd MUCH rather have yours at this price, than the 300 Mile example that sold at Barrett-Jackson; as that car from sitting so much will be a potential 'HOT MESS' for any new owner trying to exercise or enjoy it a bit...) Spring car season is coming... you'll get some interest, IF Not you get to keep it! WIN-WIN! There's just no down-side here! Good luck! :b01::19 icon::clap:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey NO Rain Rick! I remember your awesome car at the Indy '09 Meet; sweet example! (I'd MUCH rather have yours at this price, than the 300 Mile example that sold at Barrett-Jackson; as that car from sitting so much will be a potential 'HOT MESS' for any new owner trying to exercise or enjoy it a bit...) Spring car season is coming... you'll get some interest, IF Not you get to keep it! WIN-WIN! There's just no down-side here! Good luck! :b01::19 icon::clap:
Thanks! Yes, it does get exercised weekly. I don't have electric to the garage, so my battery tender is starting it weekly, with the air cond compressor on. The AC is still ICE cold, and it's never been recharged. I also have the power steering and brakes flushed every few years. It was dry here yesterday, and took it out for a loop around Cincinnati, dusted it off, detailed it, and put it back in the garage. I am still in love with it! I like how mechanical (old school without navigation, and that crap) the car is. It still brings a smile to my face!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
GOOD man!! Yeah, these '01s are more "visceral" than driving the more "docile" 08 Models...you just "FEEL More connected" to the car inside the cockpit! (I've had several friends who've driven both my 01 and 08 and they prefer driving the 01 as well.. >:) Glad you exercise it regularly, GLWTS for sure!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts