Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
GOOD man!! Yeah, these '01s are more "visceral" than driving the more "docile" 08 Models...you just "FEEL More connected" to the car inside the cockpit! (I've had several friends who've driven both my 01 and 08 and they prefer driving the 01 as well.. >:) Glad you exercise it regularly, GLWTS for sure!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Spring time bump! Firm on price. Still love this car. :cool:

Reactions: PhotoRick

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have an 01 Bullitt with 7800 original miles on it, garage kept and it would take at least $19,000 to buy it. This was a one year produced vehicle. Anyone who says the price is too high does not understand the value of these cars!!!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Testing the waters again. I'm the original owner. For fellow Bullittheads I would still do $19,000 firm (I have it listed here in Cincinnati for $20k). I know you can find them cheaper, but that's what it would take to buy #4204 from me. Mileage just turned 28,000. Still all dry miles, still a High and Dry registry member! Stock down to the air cleaner, mufflers, tune, etc.. Currently on H&R lowering springs. Still have original tires and wheels set aside in the garage. I don't get on this website much these days. I'll try and check in every once in a while. Don't need to sell, but we'll see what happens.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
please call me at 850-274-2237

Rick, Please call me when you have the opportunity. I would like to talk with you about your Bullitt.

Dennis Baker
Tallahassee
850-274-2237

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
April bump.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Rick,

Have you looked at Hagerty's valuation tool? I've used them over the years to price the various Mustangs I've bought. Here's the current valuation for an '01 Bullitt (I have one as well):

Current Values

#1 Concours $40,100
#2 Excellent $20,200
#3 Good $10,400
#4 Fair $7,800

I'd say mine is in "good" shape at 88,000 miles with the usual wear and tear on a 20 year old vehicle. Assuming yours in in excellent condition, then your asking price is spot-on.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks for the info! It’s closer to concourse condition! Never in the rain.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
May 1st bump...

·
Registered
394 Posts
I sold my 2001 in September of 2018. It only had 7200 miles on it and was all original. Never saw rain or any bad weather. Garage kept. Oil changed every year when I wold get it out for the summer. The most I could get was $11,000 for it. Sorry, but $19,000 is way over what it lists for, but good luck to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I already received an offer for $17k, and declined the offer. I wouldn’t sell for less than $19k, otherwise I’ll keep it. 😎

·
Administrator
6,423 Posts
You better keep it :)

Reactions: Doheny and ttillub

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Bump...

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
August 5th bump...

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
September bump!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't think the market is there yet for your price. Seems like Foxbody cars and S550 are all the rage these days.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts