Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
The Twin Towers displayed would have been the exact reason why these were pulled. It was a wise decision.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiskycreek on 2001-11-07 12:34 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
maybe they should show a pix of the f-150 4x4 on their brochure in afghanisatn running down errant taliban members and their horses/camels... what do u think? ford tested tuff in the wiles and war zones...
try our expedition too..roof mounted twin 50's

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've got one of these brochures too... I thought it was a pretty strange cover actually. Should have put a MUSTANG on the cover, not a reflection of some building. I don't get it. :???: :roll: :roll: :???:

·
Registered
821 Posts
When I bought #4841, the salesman felt so bad because the "guy behind the glass" would not come down much off sticker, so he rounded up several of these brochures and gave them to me. I sealed them and put them away.....for a LONG time.

Bubbles a.k.a Dona

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
A note on BON said Ford sent a memo out to not distribute the WTC version and to wait for the new version. If someone wanted one... tear the cover off.

I bet it won't take long for fruits to Ebay these things.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I don't plan to get rid of mine, I'm keeping them. The dealership told "somebody" to throw them ALL out....they didn't obviously.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I managed to snag one for myself and one for my dad. We'll both be holding on to them for a while.

·
Registered
151 Posts
If anyone knows where I can find one please let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
A dealership in my area has a big stack of these. I have one now, but I will go back and try to grab a few more.
Jeff

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-11-17 22:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hey Va_Bullitt_#2939,

Let me know if you get any extras. I would like one for the history to show my 2 year old. Let me know... Thanks...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts