Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the 2002 mustang is going to look like. The dealer near me is trying to get rid of 2001 and making room for 2002. Do you think it will have bullitt pieces from it. Like the side scoop, c-pillar, and rocker panals. I hope they dont. The mach 1 concept had all that stuff. I hope they just put it on special edition models. what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I'll bet an improved version of the current standard seats will be available. I think the standard seats are horible due to lack of head restraint. I love the Bullitt seats.
I am tall and they give me whiplash protection.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I read something recently in Mustang Times...leeme get the issue...

*later*
August 2001 issue has some details on the 2002. The V6 is getting some serious changes. It's getting the Cobra hood (wtf?!), Bullitt side-scoops (dammit!), modified 16" wheels, two-toned leather-wrapped steering wheel (probably an option).

For the whole pot, two new colors, Satin Silver and Torch Red are replacing Silver Metallic and Performance Red. An over-head storage bin between the sun visors. New leather interior, called Nudo. Mach 1000 stereo is new (1000 watts at 2% distortion), and can "bounce a full tallboy beer can off of the decklid at 80% volume," can be "heard two blocks away with the windows down," and can "set off car alarms as you drive by."

Also new, and I think this is very cool, is an MP3 deck, which should fit our "older" Stangs. I want. :smile:

Looks like 2002 will be another good year for the Pony Car. I gotta tell ya, I'm already pumped for the 40th anniversary rollout in Charlotte in 2004.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts