Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-10 09:52, kfengler wrote:

It's great, almost as good as the MGD commercial where this BABE is trying to open a Bottle, and this guy helps her... he gives her the cap and walks off with the MGD!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats a good one. I like the music too. Not Your Steppin' Stone. Good groove to that tune.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I want to say the Monkees but not sure. Also wasn't car a Lambo? Now that you mentioneda Lotus I'll have to watch the commercial more carefully to find out.
Cam

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-10 10:07, chilli bullitt wrote:
I want to say the Monkees but not sure. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, the Monkees did the original. The band Minor Threat did an excellent cover. So did the Sex Pistols.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Y2K16T8 on 2001-12-10 10:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
111 Posts
It's a Lotus Esprit.

I love that ad!

Rick

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Car??? What car? Was looking at the babe the whole time. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Ohhhh, I saw the car when the commercial ran again.

Really, the wife and I get a kick out the commercial each time we see it.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i should probably keep my mouth shut but not only did the Monkees do the song originally,......but i bought the album......WHEN IT WAS NEW!!!!!
...sigh..........

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFL Karl!! thanks for that!! now i don't feel like such an old FART!!!!
(or at least i'm not alone and in good company!-LOL)

·
Registered
568 Posts
On 2001-12-10 10:10, Y2K16T8 wrote:
On 2001-12-10 10:07, chilli bullitt wrote:
I want to say the Monkees but not sure. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, the Monkees did the original. The band Minor Threat did an excellent cover. So did the Sex Pistols.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Y2K16T8 on 2001-12-10 10:11 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

As does Six Feet Under on their latest release "Graveyard Classics"

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Thanks SOOOOOO much Bulittt!!!!! -LOL

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'll help you guys out and take some heat off:

The first record I ever remember buying was a Partridge Family album.

Let the flames begin.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The first record I remember buing was a 45 rpm "Blue Suede Shoes" by Elvis

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
well crs, i'll help you out too!
at that age i couldn't hear the Partridge Family song "I Think I Love YOU" enough times during the day so yes,....i bought it too!
1st 45 was Jewel Akin's "Bird's & The Bees"
("well..... let me tell you bout the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees and the moon up above.......AND a thing called LUUUUUUV!!") 2nd 45 was Beatles "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"
1st album was .......drum roll......Paul Revere And The Raiders!!! hee hee
man i'm gettin' old!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts