Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read on stangnet that the 2002 V6's will get the Bullitt side scoops (or I guess the lack there of). Chalk one more up to Ford. :roll:

·
Registered
451 Posts
From what I've seen of the Mach 1, I HOPE it gets the 4v engine because otherwise it will just be a powder blue bullitt with a shaker hood. :eek:

Joe

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Grabber Green on the 2002 Focus.
Bullitt side scoups on the 2002 V6 Mustang.
Go a step further and put metal serialized plates on them both!

:???: :???: :???:

·
Registered
222 Posts
WHAT SIDE SCOOPS?????
#3667 BLACK BULLITT DID NOT COME WITH
SIDE SCOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-21 09:15, STEEDA BULLITT wrote:
WHAT SIDE SCOOPS?????
#3667 BLACK BULLITT DID NOT COME WITH
SIDE SCOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You might say the lack of scoops. The Bullitt's scoops are flush and not recessed with a plastic honeycomb insert.

Jim

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DHG #1302 on 2001-09-21 10:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
444 Posts
What's so surprising about this? Ford always does this. Just look at the 35th anniversary. most of those parts have been reused in the 2001 GT (side scoops) and in the Bullitt (shift knob). It's just sad they made these changes to the V6. But the up side is that those who know, know and those who don't will get killed thinking they're going to take out a V6.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Guys, they are just improving the breed; you can't hold that against Ford. I read they get the hood scoop too, but to me the hood scoop already looked like the GT part.

Trickle down engineering!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Anything that will make any stang look better is OK with me. It won't take away the pleasure I derive from the design of our trusty Bullitts. Slicker, cleaner stangs.....that will make the world a better place!

·
Registered
937 Posts
I agree... There's nothing we can do about that. I'll continue on enjoying my Bullitt no matter what they put on any other Mustangs next year. Mine will sport a new Vortech by then anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts