Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did not know if I should put it here or in "Steves used car lot" so here it is. I have a silver metallic 2003 mustang svt cobra that I am considering selling. It has 36K miles on it. I am only looking to sell because I want to buy a corvette. Here is the list of mods on the car...

-Whipple 2.3L W140ax
-3.25" Pulley w/ brand new Gates belt
-Billetflow Throttle Body (silver)
-Billetflow Idlers (silver)
-K&N FIPK
-KB Boost-a-pump w/ Wire Upgrade
-Zone-5 FPDM
-SCT BA2400 MAF
-60lb Injectors
-NGK BR7EF Plugs
-Canton Radiator Expansion Tank
-LFP Heat Extractor
-LFP Intercooler Reservoir Tank
-LFP Radiator
-LFP Direct Flow Head Cooling Kit
-Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust
-MGW Shifter w/Blue Handle
-8.8 Solid Axle
-3.73 gears
-MAC diff girdle
-Moser 31 Spline axles
-H&R Super Sport springs
-RAM Powergrip HDT clutch kit
-RAM Billet Steel Flywheel
-Fiore Firewall Adjuster/Clutch Quadrant
-Liberty Gear 26 spline Input Shaft
-McCloud Throw Out Bearing Tube
-Steeda Adjustable Clutch Cable
-MM Clutch Pedal Height Adjuster
-MM Caster/Camber Plates
-Midcontienent Mustangs Brake Ducts
-DynoJet Wide band
-Autometer Ultra-lite Water Temperature Gauge
-Speed Of Sound A-pillar Gauge Pod
-Hilton Boost Overlay (puts the factory guage to 15psi)
-COBRA Stainless steel Inserts
-Tint All Around (35% Fronts / 5% Rears)
-Newer Nitto tires (all 4)
-New battery
-Fresh oil (Mobil 1/ Motorcraft oil filter)
-New fuel filter
-Fresh Royal Purple diff fluid
-Fresh Royal Purple trans fluid

All of the mods except the solid axle have less than 500 miles on them. I bought the car with the solid axle already installed. All the mods on the car are smog legal and have E.O. numbers, passed smog with flying colors as of 03/07/07. It has a conservative tune from Amazon Racing in it right now, it has not been to the dyno but should be arond 560-580 RWHP based on peoples results with similar set-ups. The only issue is there are a few minor scratches. Serious buyers only please. The car is very reliable and could be used as a daily driver if need be, this is not my daily driver (it sits in the garage for the most part).
I am asking $27000 for the car which is a little under high blue book (most banks will finace high blue book). Considering all of the mods on the car this is a very fair price I think (whipple alone was $3000). Will also consider a trade for a C5 ZO6 Corvette snice that is what I am looking to buy. I do not need to sell the car, so please DO NOT LOW BALL ME. PM me if you would like to come see it, I am in Nor Cal. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Holy Hell I want that car! Not gonna happen though. Good luck on the sale though. If I was living back in the US I would sell 2 of my other cars to get that thing.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the compliments! The car is a blast to drive, the torque is amazing with the whipple, but I've always wanted a Corvette and if this sells I can make my dream a reality.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some more pics...

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Edited first post- lubed the bushings today and no more squeak!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Why on earth would you want a Vette!?!?!?!?

What style Vette? Vintage C1-C2? Classic C3? _____C4, C5 Z06?, or the C6?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want a C5 Z06 because that is what I can afford and I already have a C3. I have driven a couple c6's and liked them a lot but they are still a little much for mw right now. If the car doesnt sell by tomorrow I am going to hold on to it for awhile.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice car! Those wide valve covers make me start to drool. It's a shame that Ford didnt put that 4V in the Bullitt.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MK'sBullitt said:
Nice car! Those wide valve covers make me start to drool. It's a shame that Ford didnt put that 4V in the Bullitt.
I agree! I think I am going to keep it for now, but if someone wants to give me my asking price then they can buy it.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts