I call a dealer and they said it would cost $1000.00 CDN
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
ford retail price thru dealers is $576.35
I can get that at between 25-35% discount from retail

plus if my math is right: 668.5202 Canadian Dollars (CAD) is equal to 576.35 US Dollars (USD)

hope that helps

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
That xnon wing is not the same (at least it doesnt look the same). You could go to www.svtperformance.com and look there. Also, someone with a cobra might be willing to swap rear deck lids if you have a black bullitt.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
I can suggest what I did to get mine. Read over some of the other sites that are peculiar to 03 and 04 cobras like www.svtperformance.com and check the classified ads. I found someone who wanted to do a trade who wanted to go wingless on his Cobra and stuck a deal with him. Got mine for my third light and $150. Had it painted and mounted on my lid and voila.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
DragonBullitt said:
I can suggest what I did to get mine. Read over some of the other sites that are peculiar to 03 and 04 cobras like www.svtperformance.com and check the classified ads. I found someone who wanted to do a trade who wanted to go wingless on his Cobra and stuck a deal with him. Got mine for my third light and $150. Had it painted and mounted on my lid and voila.
And it looks awesome!

I never thought I would even consider any kind of spoiler on my car, but the 03 Cobra spoiler on your car looked great. I spent a lot of time gazing at it on Saturday. That HAS got to be why you got a People's Choice mug and I didn't get nuttin (except for the most notable Bullitt, which means a lot!)

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
And it looks awesome!

I never thought I would even consider any kind of spoiler on my car, but the 03 Cobra spoiler on your car looked great. I spent a lot of time gazing at it on Saturday. That HAS got to be why you got a People's Choice mug and I didn't get nuttin (except for the most notable Bullitt, which means a lot!)
Thanx. I struggled with whether to do it or not for quite awhile, but with or without the award, I like the way it looks and am very happy that I made the change.

I don't know that the spoiler did it since 2 other Bullitts also got the same award without the spoiler, so who knows really what people like. One of the awards was to a totally stock Bullitt, one to mine with basically the rear spoiler being the main difference and then the other one to Jim's who had the shaved door handles, blower like yours, white racing stripes, etc. No correlation there execept just what someone liked that day at that show.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
Now if I can just find the right deal on the hood that shoulda been on our cars....an 03-04 Cobra Heat Extractor Hood.............

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cobra Truck lid and Spoiler

I just received a complete trunk lid, spoiler with third brake lite complete with wiring harness. I just have to have it painted. I got it from Prestige Mustang, ask for Todd or Adam( prestigemustang.com ) or MPS, Stangparts.com. Both out of Georgia, USA and have done me right on parts, spare parts for the Bullitt and some for my wife's 2006 GT vert. Some of their parts are new factory takeoffs but most are salvage, like my Cobra deck lid. It is in great shape and came off a 2003 Sonic Blue wreck on their website. If you can wait it out, they will find you one for the best price, just need painting. If you need anything else drop me a PM. Good luck. Curt W.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts