Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium with the Mach 460 amplified sound system 6 disc in dash changer and a 5 speed manual transmission. The car has 42,790 miles on her. This car is one of a kind and you will not find another one like it. It was purchased brand new in June of 2003 and it has been an on going project since day one. I am the only owner of this vehicle. It has taken first and second place trophies in a few auto shows and received outstanding in show at the Dallas AutoRama. You are more than welcome to view the car as the pictures and description can in no way do this car justice.

For a full description, pictures, and detailed slide show please click on the link below and it will take you to my eBay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=160106236268&rd=1&rd=1

If you have any questions or comments of any kind please e-mail me at [email protected] or you can shoot me a PM.

Kevin

·
Registered
899 Posts
Nice Stang!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, I had a post up about 6 months ago but I was still debating if I was going to sell the car or not. I finaly decided to take the plunge and sell her off. I hope this decision doesn't haunt me for years to come.

Kevin

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The auction ends tomorrow - Sunday the 22nd at 9:00 P.M. (Texas time) Only 1 1/2 days left! Don't miss out on this great deal!

Kevin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts