Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I really like the looks of the concept car in the article. As others have posted, why can't FOMOCO get a NA 4.6 or 5.4 to the HP levels of GM? They continue to rely on the SCs to do their work. Get the engine engineering right then let those that want SCs get them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: donwil on 2002-01-29 14:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-29 13:52, DantheMan wrote:
Looks like the Peugot 206!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats what I was thining.. Kinda crossed with a Opel coupe..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Right on llama_boy. I rented one this summer and so as soon as I saw the pic I thought of the Peugot. Very nice little car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My .03. I would never think to use the word "doldrum" in regard to our suspension. I've yet to see automotive magazines be anywhere close to the actual production vehicle with their "artist rendering" Plus, no matter how cool or neat it might be to have an "infotainment" center, I think Ford's asking for trouble by giving people more things to do than just drive. The last thing I need is for someone else in traffic to have internet access while I'm trying to drive among those same yahoos in my city. I can see the headlines now: "Ebay causes massive fender bender" or "Officer I didn't see that stop sign because I was placing a bid." or "I have no idea how fast I was going, I was looking at p*rn!"

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I kind of like it :wink:. The Cobra sounds nice as well. But I think I will still be happy with the Bullitt in 2004 :wink:.

Thanks for the links.

Bud

·
Registered
584 Posts
I remember reading that the 2004 mustang would be a 4.0L and the Cobra would come in a 4.0L SC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts