Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-07-21 08:11, MoStang4U, LLC wrote:
Brando: You have been selected by your peers on the site to coordinate the Bullitt group at the MCA National in Huntsville,AL. in 2005.You must stock extra Mr. Clean products, find good local eating establishments, etc. Welcome to Planning 101.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MoStang4U, LLC on 2004-07-21 08:23 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

hee hee hee

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-07-21 08:11, MoStang4U, LLC wrote:
Brando: You have been selected by your peers on the site to coordinate the Bullitt group at the MCA National in Huntsville,AL. in 2005.You must stock extra Mr. Clean products, find good local eating establishments, etc. Welcome to Planning 101.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MoStang4U, LLC on 2004-07-21 08:23 ]</font>

Wow, you beat me to it. I was planning on posting about this upcoming show, but I started gearing up for the MNRA finals and the 05 Nats in Bullitt Co.

Here goes...Rocket City Mustang CLub is having it's 25 year Anniversary in May 05. I'm the only Bullitt in the Club. It will be at the Space and Rocket Center. Best part is...it's an MCA sanctioned event!!!

I'd be glad to co-ordinate a Bullitt get together, I'll talk to the guys athe next meeting about having a seperate Bullitt judging.

Oh yeah...lots of places to eat...including a Hooters within 5 miles of the event. And the Marriot is wothin walking distance of the show. We are negotiating for the hotel space that week...haven't heard the outcome yet.

I posted this here since it pertains to MoStangs comment to me. Moderators...could you start this in an appropriate thread? If this merits it own thread at this point.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Good work brando!!
you can start a post/topic in the Southeast regional forum and in the "Show & Shine" forum!

marty

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Back to the Nats...I just called and made my reservations. June 15, 16, 17, and check out on the 18th. I'm such a :nerd:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Yes, but why in heaven's name would you trade that beauty off? The hotel is the Huntsville Marriot. I don't know if it's a done deal or not though. I'll have to ask around.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
On 2004-07-21 21:31, Brando wrote:
Back to the Nats...I just called and made my reservations. June 15, 16, 17, and check out on the 18th. I'm such a :nerd:

we ALL are!!!

marty

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
On 2004-07-21 23:25, black&blueGTs wrote:
Brando.What hotel?I would like to go ahead and make my reservations as well.Let me ask,Can I still come even if I trade my Bullitt?

The Bullitt Nationals Schedule of Events.

Host Motel: Country Inns and Suites 1-502-543-8400
We have a block of 50 Rooms at $ 70.00 per night
www.countyinns.com/shepherdsvilleky
You must mention " The Bullitt Nationals " to receive this rate.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005.
Informal Meet & Greet at Host Motel 6pm-9pm
Country Inns and Suites
Early Registration

Thursday, June 16, 2005.
Car Show at Paroquet Springs Conference Center
09:00am to 5:00pm.

Go-Kart Racing in the Evening ( Optional )

All day Registration at The Paroquet Springs Conference Center

Friday, June 17, 2005

Drag racing at Ohio Valley Drag Way.
10:00am to 5:00pm

Saturday, June 18, 2005
Pony Trail Cruise, with tour of the Jim Beam Distillery.
Picnic Lunch at the Bernheim Forest Picnic Area.

Notice: This Pony Trail Cruise is optional. You and your family can go to 6 Flags ( We have discount
tickets available ).

Portable Chassis Dyno in Motel Parking Lot 9:00am to 5:00pm

Award Banquet at Paroquet Conference Center 7:00 PM

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I would love to make this event, I have have had one thing or another keep me from attending all the past events. Now this one is during a week that I will be on vacation with the family. Anyway to have it the full weekend of the 10th? If so I can make it and quickly make it back for the family vacation or maybe even the weekend of the 3rd.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Quote "I think the only members that should complain are our Canadain memebers because we have yet to hold a Bullitt Nationals that far North."

What about...........

Just joking but remember it's all a long way to me!

Only True Blue Bullitt in the UK #4576
http://www.ukbullitt.org
My Bullitt fan site

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt TB#4576 on 2004-08-04 14:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I aggree, lets invade England..... I think the Spanish tried and failed..... I want one of those cool trailer park hats like the queen wears.... Just Kidding BOB, don't come shoot me next time your checking on your new world checking on your holdings

·
Registered
946 Posts
Just registered and made the hotel reservations. Can hardly wait.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Ok we are going to call to make our reservations, just to clarify, this is NO longer a M-F thing right?? Its only Wednesday night to Saturday night??? Just want to make sure we dont miss ANYTHING! :razz:

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
why does it cost $150 this year...has it always been that much? i'm not sure cause i haven't been able to make it since Ennis was right after I got my car and I knew nothing about it and all the rest have been too far away...but i always thought i remembered it being like $50 or so? is something different this year?

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
also, about the regional events when is that gonna happen? i'm confused on that too. all i know is that i need to get my damn car back so i can start hanging out with bullittheads again.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
On 2004-08-03 20:14, bluebullitt3735 wrote:
why does it cost $150 this year...has it always been that much? i'm not sure cause i haven't been able to make it since Ennis was right after I got my car and I knew nothing about it and all the rest have been too far away...but i always thought i remembered it being like $50 or so? is something different this year?

YES. This year we are not doing the Event with Fun Ford Weekend. This is a stand alone event.If you were at Ennis, you had to pay Fun Ford and Pay Bullitt Nationals and pay Bullitt Nationals for the Dinner. This year you pay one fee.go to www.thebullittnationals.com to see what the fee covers.We are renting a Conference Center for an Indoor Car Show, Renting a Drag Strip, Posting an Insurance Bond and renting a Banquet Room, buying Dinner for you. Plus the Cruise lunch.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
On 2004-08-03 20:17, bluebullitt3735 wrote:
also, about the regional events when is that gonna happen? i'm confused on that too. all i know is that i need to get my damn car back so i can start hanging out with bullittheads again.

This year or Next Year Regionals.
2004: Cordova,IL.
2004: Ennis,TX.
2004: Fontana,CA.

2005: Orlando,FL.
2005: Houston,TX.
2005: Huntsville,AL.
2005: Bullitt County,KY.
2005: Everett,WA.
2005: Youngstown,OH.

Plus the Texas Bullitt Shoot-Out ( Location TBA )
Plenty of opportunity to meet up with your Bullitt Friends.

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
On 2004-08-03 21:54, MoStang4U, LLC wrote:
On 2004-08-03 20:14, bluebullitt3735 wrote:

YES. This year we are not doing the Event with Fun Ford Weekend. This is a stand alone event.If you were at Ennis, you had to pay Fun Ford and Pay Bullitt Nationals and pay Bullitt Nationals for the Dinner. This year you pay one fee.go to http://www.thebullittnationals.com to see what the fee covers.We are renting a Conference Center for an Indoor Car Show, Renting a Drag Strip, Posting an Insurance Bond and renting a Banquet Room, buying Dinner for you. Plus the Cruise lunch.

what if a person didn't want to race...or didn't want to cruise...or whatever...they'd still have to pay the same fee?

61 - 80 of 93 Posts