Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,040 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-08-03 22:02, MoStang4U, LLC wrote:

This year or Next Year Regionals.
2004: Cordova,IL.
2004: Ennis,TX.
2004: Fontana,CA.

2005: Orlando,FL.
2005: Houston,TX.
2005: Huntsville,AL.
2005: Bullitt County,KY.
2005: Everett,WA.
2005: Youngstown,OH.

Plus the Texas Bullitt Shoot-Out ( Location TBA )
Plenty of opportunity to meet up with your Bullitt Friends.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey what happened to the Canadian stop?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
the Cnadanianian what????
:-B

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Quick question, for those of us trailering our Bullitts, is there plenty of parking for truck and trailer????

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]

Anyone know of the dates for the above? Specifically the Houston, TX regionals???

·
Premium Member
12,040 Posts
On 2004-07-20 23:29, MoStang4U, LLC wrote:

I agree with you. But the members did a poll in the beginning to have the Events in the Midwest,West coast and East Coast.That has been completed. Now we can go forward to to the next phase of Planning. The Location of Bullitt County for an Event was started in the early summer of 2001. The opportunity for Regional Events ( 4 per year ) plus One National Event is now being implemented this year.
1. National=Richmond FFW
2. Regional=Norwalk,Oh.FFW
3. Regional=Park City,UT.MCA National
4. Regional=Fontana,CA.FFW

1. Regional=Orlando,FL.FFW
2. Regional=Houston,TX.FFW
3. National=Bullitt County,KY.( Stand Alone)

4. Regional=Toronto,Canada.DeSilva ShootOut

5. Regional=Everett,WA.MCA National

Thats my 2 Cents.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MoStang4U, LLC on 2004-07-20 23:44 ]</font>

This Canadian event. #4!

·
Premium Member
12,040 Posts
On 2004-08-04 14:20, mystang99 wrote:
the Cnadanianian what????
:-B

Sorry, let me Americanise my comment.

What happend to the Canadian regional EVENT

:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
sorry, still can't understand you
the Canadian accent is too heavy!!
you think you could have someone NOT Canadian type your post for you?

ROFL!!!

marty

(sorry, couldn't resist!!)
:wink:

·
Premium Member
12,040 Posts
On 2004-08-05 09:32, mystang99 wrote:
sorry, still can't understand you
the Canadian accent is too heavy!!
you think you could have someone NOT Canadian type your post for you?

ROFL!!!

marty

(sorry, couldn't resist!!)
:wink:

:rotfl:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
On 2004-08-03 22:06, bluebullitt3735 wrote:

what if a person didn't want to race...or didn't want to cruise...or whatever...they'd still have to pay the same fee?

Yes, they would still have to pay the same fee. But it still works out to be about the same only this time you get more.

Usually it cost $50/person to get into FFW ($10 for Friday and $40 for Saturday and Sunday) that is with no racing at all. Then it cost an additional $50 to get into the Bullitt tent. The banquets were about $27/person (except for Richmond). So just to show up at any other Nats cost you at least $127/person. This time it is $150/car and you still get to do everything. It also makes it much cheaper for people bringing spouses, children, or friends. If I remember correctly it cost me an extra $80 for Stacy at Ennis.

Too bad we can't use the money from the sponsors to make it cheap like the Marauder club did. In '03 they had their entire Nationals event paid for! But what helped them was that the car was still in production so they had lots of dealers kick in big money, especially Ennis Ford. I bet they sold several Marauders after that event!

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
On 2004-08-05 18:22, 5111 wrote:
On 2004-08-03 22:06, bluebullitt3735 wrote:

what if a person didn't want to race...or didn't want to cruise...or whatever...they'd still have to pay the same fee?

Yes, they would still have to pay the same fee. But it still works out to be about the same only this time you get more.

Usually it cost $50/person to get into FFW ($10 for Friday and $40 for Saturday and Sunday) that is with no racing at all. Then it cost an additional $50 to get into the Bullitt tent. The banquets were about $27/person (except for Richmond). So just to show up at any other Nats cost you at least $127/person. This time it is $150/car and you still get to do everything. It also makes it much cheaper for people bringing spouses, children, or friends. If I remember correctly it cost me an extra $80 for Stacy at Ennis.

Too bad we can't use the money from the sponsors to make it cheap like the Marauder club did. In '03 they had their entire Nationals event paid for! But what helped them was that the car was still in production so they had lots of dealers kick in big money, especially Ennis Ford. I bet they sold several Marauders after that event!

thanks, that makes a little more sense now.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
On 2004-08-04 22:05, MustangMarkus wrote:

Anyone know of the dates for the above? Specifically the Houston, TX regionals???

[/quote]

Houston FFW is usually the first weekend in May.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts