·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, Yea I get it. APRIL FOOLS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Wow.. this is REALLY annoying. :-N I will not be keeping this one in place very long. I wanted to do something else, but didn't have enough time (had back surgery on Saturday.. but it went well and I will be home tomorrow.

I have a headache. :)

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
!noitidart enif A .niaga skcirt launna sih gniod si ekiM

:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
It took me about 3 seconds to realize it was April 1st and Mike was hard at work! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I think I am going to throw up. :-D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Happy April Fools Day, lol

Rick

·
Registered
740 Posts
hsinaps gnidaer saw I thguoht I
kciR

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Okay, I switched them back. I don't want to make it impossible to use IMBOC today. :-N Happy April Fools!

If you want to see what it looked like, switch to the "April Fools 2007" style using the style chooser in the lower left hand corner, or go here:

http://www.imboc.com/forums/index.php?styleid=21

I wanted to spend more time on april fools, but was in the hospital for back surgery the past few days, so I didn't get a chance to do much more than that quick one. :-D

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
B-Man said:
...but was in the hospital for back surgery the past few days...
Mend quick, Mike. I recall that you had said that back problems prevented you from being able to do sit-ups at the Dayton Police Department PT test many years ago. Hopefully you are fixed now. :smile:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
PY said:
Mend quick, Mike. I recall that you had said that back problems prevented you from being able to do sit-ups at the Dayton Police Department PT test many years ago. Hopefully you are fixed now. :smile:
Yeah, it finally go so bad that I couldn't sit.. so had to get it done. So far so good. :)

I had some VERY attractive nurses at the hospital.. I almost didn't want to go home. :)

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Hope you heal quickly and are back 100%

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
.sdrawkca ssab tsuj sti yaw siht ,nwod edispu ypoc nur t`nac ew gniht doog

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Ok, maybe you fixed it already or maybe I am just dense. I don't see anything different...

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Help, I am stuck in this mode :D

Edit: Nevermind. I finally figured out that I had to log out before it would return to normal :D Geez! That's like trying to read when you are really, really drunk...it makes you dizzy and makes you want to puke :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Merging these posts so you can see the url to see the prank. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts