Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

2007 carlisle

5K views 66 replies 15 participants last post by  FReich 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone was going to go to the 2007 all ford nationals june 1-3. Or If this is any kind of bullitt group. I know the mach1's over at the registry have a big group going. maybe we could get a minni bullitt nationals goin.
Thanks,
Steve

P.s. Does anyone else know of any shows goin on this summer?

#2 ·

Yeah I plan on meeting up with Toomstone to check out Carlisle.
I'm flying out to PA to visit my Dad the week before and then drive up and check out the show for a day.
Always wanted to go see this but never had the opportunity. Looking forward to it.:cool:

R/T.J.

#3 · (Edited)
I went last year for the first time, had fun, seen several nice Bullitts there.
I will probably show mine this year, even if for just a day :)

As friendly as Bullitt guys normally are, no one was real talkative after I said hello. The most talkative guy was the friend of a guy with a 3,000 miles TB there :D I talked with him for a bit, and shared a couple words with a few others. But I felt like an outsider to a degree. :D I still had a good time and seen a LOT of sweet Fords :cool:

#4 ·
We are planning on showing our Bullitt again this year at Carlisle. Sorry you didn't get a friendly welcome last year. That is unusual as anywhere we have gone and met up with Bullitts everyone has been very friendly. Look us up in June.

Terry and Brenda

#5 ·
Hey derrick we could probably go up together. I maybe staying a night or two. I'm not sure yet, but I definatly want to show my car. This is for anyone who has been there, Do all the bullitts park together?

#13 ·
I'll be there. But ill be in the Cobra instead. Hope you guys will still welcome me (I'll be an ex-Bullitt owner by then). Since I go to school IN Carlisle, I should at least be able to make it out the autoshow!

#17 ·
It would be perfect if I were here at school that weekend. I'll be down in Baltimore for the summer but looking at the map it's only about an hour and a half. If I can get my car cleaned I could come up for saturday and/or sunday.

#18 ·
Scratch that, I'm closer from baltimore so if I can find one of those self spray car wash things I hopefully can make it (I'll be the guy spending way too much time there haha). Do we need to register or do we just meet up and park somewhere? I'm not trying to show since I know I won't be able to get clean enough to win anything.

#19 ·
phbull said:
Scratch that, I'm closer from baltimore so if I can find one of those self spray car wash things I hopefully can make it (I'll be the guy spending way too much time there haha). Do we need to register or do we just meet up and park somewhere? I'm not trying to show since I know I won't be able to get clean enough to win anything.
if you want to cruise out Saturday morning, let me know
be fun to get a group together :)

I plan on stopping at Sonic on the way out, too good to pass up :)

I registered as you get 2 weekend passes. It's $35 for registration and I will show the car on saturday while there. Since me and the wife are going that's $18 for entrance fees and everywhere near the event it costs $10 to park so you're basically already there. But now I can park right inside, have a safe location, and hang with the other Bullitt guys. You can also come and go as you please.

#21 ·
BullittStang13 said:
How are all of us going to get together/park together?
Mike
last year there was some area set aside for Bullitt kind
I assume it will be the same this year

I will probably only be there on Saturday. I would consider doing Friday as well though... Sunday is out as I have work and gotta fly out.

#22 ·
If parking is $10 and registration to get inside including two admission is $35, an extra $25 isn't too bad. On the register form do we put 'IMBOC' as the club or did you guys leave that blank? Or do we actually have to spell out the whole thing?

#23 ·
phbull said:
If parking is $10 and registration to get inside including two admission is $35, an extra $25 isn't too bad. On the register form do we put 'IMBOC' as the club or did you guys leave that blank? Or do we actually have to spell out the whole thing?
if it's just yourself then it's only around $15, not $25... if that is what you meant

I put in the full IMBOC name with IMBOC in pernthesis to the end of it.

#24 ·
Link for tickets
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ford/details.asp

is anyone seriously interested in meeting up to cruise out there from the Philly area?

I would love to get a caravan going out there. Be a lot of fun. I plan to stop off at Sonic on the way out and get some good eats.

#25 ·
Ezekial said:
wholy ****!
that's hardcore :D
flying out from CA :eek:

enjoy :)
Well, the main reason for me being in the area is to visit my Dad in Gettysburg:cool:
The Carlisle show is just icing on the cake!

R/T.J.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.