Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, I know its spring, not fall, but since the playoffs are almost here, and it appears Toronto might not make the cut, I thought I would post a few pics for my canadian buds. :)

All in good fun.. and no, I do not remember who sent me that baby pic, and I am NOT going to ask. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Bluejackets didn't wake up until it was too late. :)

You know my mantra.. anyone but the Wings. :-N (Sorry Wings fans.)

I love this time of year though...

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Damn, what a good looking kid!

I don't hear Kate Smith yet, but remember, we're rebuilding.....again :eek:
yea!...what happened?...:tongue:

oh and B-man...my son is going to be very upset when he finds out you don't want the Wings to make it...he's a huge Wings fan

and btw.....no...it's not obvious who gave you THAT baby pic...*holds head in shame*...*ok maybe not*....lol:D

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
The most beautiful baby picture I have ever seen.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
kaylan1521lilsis said:
yea!...what happened?...:tongue:

oh and B-man...my son is going to be very upset when he finds out you don't want the Wings to make it...he's a huge Wings fan

and btw.....no...it's not obvious who gave you THAT baby pic...*holds head in shame*...*ok maybe not*....lol:D

well well, talk some hockey trash and look who is back....lol welcome back and
paul said he will send b-man some baby pix of OTHER family members....so look out

red wings and leafs will collapse ..... just like the stars will

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Two mediocre hockey clubs will be fighting for a playoff spot this evening. It should be an exciting matchup.

Well, if I have to pick a team...... I'll go with the Habs. Of course it's just to antagonize my Toronto friends!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Throughout the playoffs, I'll obviously be cheering for my hometown RedWings. Hey they might even make it to the 2nd round this year! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No Leafs No!

:-D

1 - 20 of 171 Posts