Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And here is the album I made of the 08/09 Bullitt pics that I have. Anyone want their car added just send me an e-mail and I will add you to the album.

<table style="width: 194px;"><tbody><tr><td style="height: 194px;" http:="" picasaweb.google.com="" f="" img="" transparent_album_background.gif="" target="_blank" align="center"></td></tr><tr><td style="text-align: center; font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px;">2008-2009 Bullitt's from IMBOC</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thx for including mine! :)

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
HEY! That almost looks like my faux gas cap! Where'd you get it?

·
Registered
946 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
And here is the album I made of the 08/09 Bullitt pics that I have. Anyone want their car added just send me an e-mail and I will add you to the album.

<table style="width: 194px;"><tbody><tr><td style="height: 194px;" http:="" picasaweb.google.com="" f="" img="" transparent_album_background.gif="" target="_blank" align="center"></td></tr><tr><td style="text-align: center; font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px;">2008-2009 Bullitt's from IMBOC</td></tr></tbody></table>

Cam, I sent you a few pics for album. you choose which one you like

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
oldlugs said:
How about this one:

Nice gnarly tree there Lugs, love it! :)

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have gotten several e-mails the past few weeks and today even with some nice pics and I am going to try to get the album updated this week while I am vacation. Stay tuned. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay gang it looks like I got all of the cars I have. pics of put in the album. If I missed any please shoot me another e-mail with the pics you want me to use and I will get it in there. Don't have alot of the '09's yet.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
So where are the True Blue Bullitts for 08/09?

Oh yeah, I forgot. You guys were shorted one option...TB.:tb01: :wink:

All kidding aside. Some very nice Bullitt photos!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi I'm Jaclyn I'm new here. I heard about this site from a fellow member that I met in Myrtle Beach this past week. I didn't catch their names though. I have a Black Beauty, she's #4240. Thanks guys!:b01:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.