Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...so how is the numbering gonna work? I assume they'll start with 1 and work their way up. If so, how will that affect registering their 2008.5 Bullitt here?

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I have some website work to do. :-N

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
You can't really assume anything at this point can you? They could start the nmubering from where the 01's left off or start with a different system such as 8001 the 8 standing for 2008. I say we just have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
B-Man said:
I have some website work to do. :-N
LOL...I figured you'd be on top of it. Thanks for your outstanding work and good luck in the future. The additions of the 08.5 Bullitt will be interesting to say the least regarding IMBOC. We have something very special here at IMBOC...I hope we can continue that.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I love how impatient everyone is...still making threads about what it might be when it is going to be revealed tommaro :p. I do thank everyone for giving me something to read though and for making it so that i do not have to make these threads....cause i have been real tempted to post a lot of these questions others have asked. I am just glad I am not the only impatient one here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i am so dissapointed! i also cant read! i believed this to be a thread questioning the 2008 mustang bullitt ring time(Nurburgring). the new cts was tested at the famous road course, why cant ford take thier mustangs over to test them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts