Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any new news on the 08 car? Just seems like when the specs got released everybody was let down and the news came to a halt. Are there any more possible pics out there? Anything?

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Only pics were from the dealer showroom of the future and it was from a video. La auto show is the debut November 14th. I would be surprised to see any pictures before then...... Ford has gotten very tight with info on ANY new models. The other side of this is that the car is still not complete. The suspension and other issues have not been finalized. So until the car is set for production you will not see anything.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So where are the pics from the video? Are they posted and I've already seen them?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
I want one!
I want one!
I want one!

Wait a minute...I'm broke.

Disregard.

:cry:

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
I'll second that ^^^^. I think I'll not buy new anyway as my 1152 is still pretty strong anyway. Maybe in another five years I'll find another clean five year old like I did in 1152. :smile:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I feel funny in my tummy. :)

·
Administrator
6,219 Posts
B-Man said:
Wait till you pick it up from the dealer! Oh, yeah - on that day, I expect to be invited to the dealership so I can photograph all your new Bullitt giddyness!!

·
Administrator
6,219 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
I feel a Road Trip coming on for that day......
Cool! Bring the GT500 down :)

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
B-Man said:
B-Man aka Hous Bin Pharteen. :nerd:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I'll volunteer my car for the LA Auto Show if Ford needs it............

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
I would have one

DavidMidgley said:
I'll second that ^^^^. I think I'll not buy new anyway as my 1152 is still pretty strong anyway. Maybe in another five years I'll find another clean five year old like I did in 1152. :smile:
"1152 is still pretty strong" I hear ya buddy my car, 4576 is not just strong but getting better all the time.

Every now and then just do a mod, then drive it like you just stole it !

On topic, I do want to see the new 08 or 08,5 and I would have one but alongside 4576

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Here they are.
The car looks Black...or is it just me:lol:....i just had to say that:D

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
^^^^yep sure does. Easy to understand why that is for sure

·
3,389 Posts
dg517 said:
The car looks Black...or is it just me:lol:....i just had to say that:D

It's just you! On this second edition Bullitt I'm pretty sure Ford has fixed all their previous mistakes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts