Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every now and then I think of trading my 2001 for a 2008. In my casual search for a BULLITT, I found one at my local dealer in Butler, PA.
Here'a the info that I got from the salesman this morning on the 2008:

HG # 5573
VIN 1ZVHT82H785202924
Sticker price $31,525
No Options other than BULLITT package.
Call Leroy Fair, sales
Butler County Ford
Butler, PA
724-287-2766
If you are interested in this car.......call the dealer........you will not be buying the car that I want. I'm doing this as a courtesy to the dealer and general info to IMBOC........no pain, no gain.

I may be interested in selling my 2001 BULLITT DHG #00159. It has 6700 miles, totally stock, no mods. It has the MACH 460 option.The only non-stock addition is a new Motorcraft battery. It has had the transmission TSB completed to correct the 1-2 grind and it has had a new fuel pump installed. It has had the oil changed yearly with Mobil 1.
It is on the High and Dry list, never in the rain, always garaged. The car has been used for shows and cruises, never raced. The car has a perfect interior and the exterior has a couple of pin-head size chips. The car has a clear title and a recent (May 08) Pennsylvania safety inpection.
I have all the documentation, service records, carfax, etc. with the car except the build sheet that I can't locate.
I would like to sell the car to a collector or someone who would not use it as a daily driver........
I'm asking $18,000. I know this is a bit above NADA, but the car is exceptional and will make someone a great show car at nearly half the price of a new BULLITT.
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
KEEP IT ....

Dennis,

Take my advice ... KEEP THE 2001 ~ !!!:cool:

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
+1, best advice, keep it.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
01 BULLITT

I think I'll take your advice............BTW........they sold #5573 2008 Bullitt this evening.
My next plan is to play the lottery, win, buy a Shelby GT500 and have it painted DHG!
Thanks guys.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts