Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there was a place set for the 2008 Bullitt Nationals?

I was going to throw my .02 in and suggest Heartland Park in Topeka, Kansas. It is a good track, and has been featured on PINKS, and either the NMRA or the Fun Ford Weekend folks had their 2nd annual deal up here last September, and it is home to the SCCA Nationals...It also has a fairly large parking area for a car show...yes all this in a 1/4 mile area. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, but I suppose that is up to you guys to decide!

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Keep the ideas coming. Our past and present goal is to move the event east to west west to east so that everyone has a chance to attend with a little driving. So if there are any east coasters with ideas let us know!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
ACTUALLY...
MCA is courting us to host the 2008 Grand National. My club hasn't yet decided to do it, will have a meeting on Feb. 22.
Part or maybe all of the event could be at the Miller Motor Sports Park where SAAC is holding their convention this year.
It's also not too far from the Bonneville Salt Flats if anyone wanted to check them out.
We usually have our car show in the mountain resort town of Park City and could have the Grand National there too. (Colin - PY- had dinner with us in Park City)
I wondered if IMBOC might consider a national here Labor Day weekend 2008?

J.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
GREAT PLACE FOR 08 NATIONALS! Maybe in May with all the beauty of spring, school still in session and the tourist traffic should be low.

Eastern Tennessee, motel east of Knoxville or Sevierville (Dollywood, Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum and lots more).

The main attraction for us is US129 crossing into North Carolina. There is a stretch of that road that has hundreds of mountain turns in just a few miles. There is also the Blue Ridge parkway that begins right there in North Carolina.

SOME FANTASTIC BULLITT ROADS!

WADAYATHINK??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts