Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is DHG and has all options - look here. I found this referenced from a thread on The Mustang Source forums.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
That was quick...looks good

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
That will be around for a while with price of $39K :lol:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Just noticed something...the last 4 digits in the VIN are 0187, now check out the vehicle # in the pictures- it's 0185. Do you think if we have a VIN already that the vehicle # will be 2 less than our VIN?

·
Registered
570 Posts
The Bullitt number doesn't have any relationship to the factory VIN...simply the 187th Bullitt from regular production.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Well, if you guys haven't noticed... someone bought the car. But, it had two offers on it, so let's hope they took an offer an no one bought it now.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
LOOKS like they had 2 offers that they turned down 31000 and 38990

manneherrm*** ( 51) US $31,000.00 Declined Dec-14-07 01:29:34 PST

snap-n-sell.m*** ( 6 ) US $38,990.00 Declined Dec-13-07 18:50:50 PST

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
it looks beautiful!!!!!

Marty

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
FYI, that dealer (Beechmont Ford) is directly across the street from the Hooters where we (Mach 1 and Bullitt dudes) have our summer gatherings. This is significant information. :lol: Also, I was at that dealership last week having some extra CVPI keys made and one of the sales dudes had no clue about any 2008 Bullitt...or any 2001 Bullitt for that matter. Guess it depends on who you talk to. Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled programming.

:nerd:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
wow

Ford sucks at MPG
7 years later the MPG rating goes down 3 in city, 2 highway.
Idiots

but as for the car... sweet! :)

:edit
interesting... it basically has nothing about a Bullitt on the window sticker
at least ours said Bullitt GT Coupe

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Looks really good, but i am going to look at some other se s before i make a final choice. I do like it though !

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Ezekial said:
wow

Ford sucks at MPG
7 years later the MPG rating goes down 3 in city, 2 highway.
Idiots

but as for the car... sweet! :)

:edit
interesting... it basically has nothing about a Bullitt on the window sticker
at least ours said Bullitt GT Coupe
F.Y.I.- The test the EPA uses to rate MPG has changed now to more closely reflect real world conditions.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Bullistic said:
F.Y.I.- The test the EPA uses to rate MPG has changed now to more closely reflect real world conditions.
ahh yeah, I forgot about that

Thanks for the reminder! :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
So how are we gonna differ the #'s on here and the new 08 #'s??

·
Registered
44 Posts
dvd final drive ratio

did not know could get dvd option on new mustangs. Is the final gear ratio shorter than our 01's in 5th???

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
the car all most looks black in those pics...the HG must be a lot darker then the 01 color....my take...i think the ADM's are gonna hurt sales for this car...except for the guys that have to be the 1st on their block to get one:eek:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
dg517 said:
The car almost looks black in those pics...the HG must be a lot darker than the 01 color...
It does look black in some of those pics but from what I saw...my DHG 03875 parked next to HG PP06...the greens are pretty close, imho.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Cochese said:
It does look black in some of those pics but from what I saw...my DHG 03875 parked next to HG PP06...the greens are pretty close, imho.
OMG
your car has DIRT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts