Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

2008 Bullitt 18" Wheel Cap FORD Part #

291 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Donn3850
Anyone know the new 18" Chrome Center Cap Part Number? Trying to order a SPARE and need the number. I haven't pu;lled any of the wheels yet to check it. Just picked-up #3850 and wanted to order an extras one along with the Group Buy Spare Tire jack & kit that I didn't get with mine. Thanks in advance to you for any help from someone who knows or one of the FORD Parts guys on the Bullitt Forum. Donn
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.