Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had the privilege to take the 2008 Bullitt for a spin today (From the passenger seat unfortunately :cry: ) So I thought I would stop by here and give my thoughts. First off I have always been a Ford/Mustang man, so not much convincing needed there. However I have always favored the Cobra's and thought of the Bullitts as (Please don’t take this the wrong way :) ) more of a car focused at an "older" generation. That changed today! First impression of this car is just how clean of a design it is. It just doesn’t have a bunch of not needed BS. VERY impressive. The interior is nice, nothing that says WOW, but nothing that makes you say "ugh" either. Navigation system is a really nice touch. The ride itself was just really pleasant, Nothing too crazy but enough to have an idea of what the car is capable of. I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth the ride was, and how crisp the shifts with the "shortty" seemed to be. I would have a better idea IF SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE LET ME DRIVE!!!! :lol: but thats ok.

Overall I will say that Ford has really nailed this car, and changed my impression. I am sure that a couple of you have pre-ordered this car, and I must say that I envy you, and you will most definitely not be disappointed!

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I babied it. :)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Sure sure, I think he wet himself at one point. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts