Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who couldn't make it (and those who did), here is a video walk-through of the entire Bullitt line-up at Friday's car show. Sorry it took a while, but I had technical difficulties. Please forgive any shakiness or Darth Vader breathing sounds- it was very hot and humid. :wink:

If Greg or Mike feel it is worthy, please make this a sticky thread so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. :D

Part 1:

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

I hope that you all enjoy this!

·
Registered
65 Posts
hells ya our section starts around 4 minutes we killed this event thanks greg for such a good event

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
looks like almost all the cars are less then 8 years old...was there many 60s mustangs at the show? second question is was the show at the parking lot by the nascar cafe and the hard rock?

·
Registered
65 Posts
chrisW said:
looks like almost all the cars are less then 8 years old...was there many 60s mustangs at the show? second question is was the show at the parking lot by the nascar cafe and the hard rock?
it was at the mall like a few miles away from planet hollywood i think around that area

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
dammit didn't get in the vid.....oh well I guess thats what I get for showing up at like 1, lol

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I can't see the vid here at work, but will check it out this evening.

chrisW said:
Yes, there were a few 60s & 70s models along with a ton of fox bodies. Actually, Best Of Show went to an immaculate Grabber Blue '70 Boss 302.
The show was at Colonial Mall in the parking lot beside Bass Pro Shops.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Fantastic videos!!!

Thanks for all the work you did... almost like being there!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:cool:

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Great showing of Bullitts! Did anyone get a count?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bullitt3817 said:
Great showing of Bullitts! Did anyone get a count?
52 bullitts =)

·
Registered
263 Posts
GRRRRReat job Ken.

Thanks for posting, will save this thread.:smile: :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
chrisW said:
looks like almost all the cars are less then 8 years old...was there many 60s mustangs at the show?

The organizers of Mustang week informed me that every effort to bring in early Mustangs has failed . They contacted many Mustang clubs in the southeast and can't seem to attract the older cars.

It is a shame because it is a very good mid-summer event.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TheCat033 said:
dammit didn't get in the vid.....oh well I guess thats what I get for showing up at like 1, lol
Pete, sorry you didn't get in the video. I finished shooting it by noon.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Everyone, thanks for the comments! I'm glad that you are enjoying the vids.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Great job on the vids Ken. It's almost like I was there.
Wait a minute. I was there.:nerd:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.