Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are seeking to add some new blood to the nationals staff. Anyone that would like to help plan and/run events during the 2008 Bullitt Nationals please contact me. Here are some of the positions we need to fill.

Registration Coordinator - handles registrations at the event. Sets up and runs registration for all participants.

Lodging Coordinator - Works with the host hotel to reserve rooms, meeting space and assists with participant problems with lodging. Would prefer a local person but anyone is welcome.

Car Show Committee - Works with Jimmy Ray to organize the car show portion of the event.

Race Coordinator - Organizes race classes and collects time slips. Determines winners of each class.

All volunteers will be involved with the planning of the event. With the 08 coming out we hope to also add some 08 owners to the staff. PM or email me [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I thought you were going to say as the racing co-ordinator your first task would be to remove the RED light from your lane!:lol: :lol:

Dang it I posted this as Gail! That came from Jeff! BUT GAIL LAUGHED!!!

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
BlueBullitt2180 said:
I thought you were going to say as the racing co-ordinator your first task would be to remove the RED light from your lane!:lol: :lol:

Dang it I posted this as Gail! That came from Jeff! BUT GAIL LAUGHED!!!
An excellent suggestion.

I'll bring it up at the next meeting.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Depends on when the events are being held. I have obligations to the Mustang Week staff, but would certainly help out where needed if I am available during the time of that event.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
BlueBullitt2180 said:
Are you talking about this?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
JR isn't coming to the Nationals?:eek:

If I get to come, I can help do whatever with judging. But am in no way, shape, or form knowledgeable about coordinating anything.:confused:

So, I guess what I am volunteering for is that I will be available as much as possible to hand out papers, fetch things and do basic grunt work as needed. And you can apply that to other things as well. If I come the next year (09), I may know enough to keep something together.... :lol:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
JR isn't coming to the Nationals?:eek:

If I get to come, I can help do whatever with judging. But am in no way, shape, or form knowledgeable about coordinating anything.:confused:

So, I guess what I am volunteering for is that I will be available as much as possible to hand out papers, fetch things and do basic grunt work as needed. And you can apply that to other things as well. If I come the next year (09), I may know enough to keep something together.... :lol:
Not so hard .... I'll send you what ever you need (dash cards, judging sheets and ie.)
Besides 2180.1 is just up the road in Virginia Beach and he helped me judge last year in Tulsa, and 67 Bullitt always lends a hand..... don't look for english Bob though he's off drinking and telling stories:lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Don't worry about Bob. We'll take care of him

Did you catch that English Bob?:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
Not so hard .... I'll send you what ever you need (dash cards, judging sheets and ie.)
Besides 2180.1 is just up the road in Virginia Beach and he helped me judge last year in Tulsa, and 67 Bullitt always lends a hand..... don't look for english Bob though he's off drinking and telling stories:lol:
PS Sorry Jimmy Ray I was on vacation !

·
Car Whisperer
20,892 Posts
I may not be making this one afterall, although I will still be helping sponsor and will provide a "door prize". If I was, I would be glad to help.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts