Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
The red is the original. The green is photoshopped. It was captured by a Popular Mechanics spy guy so it should ber reliable. It would have to be just for engine and suspension testing. But why put the faux gas cap on?? looks like regular GT brakes though.

·
Registered
565 Posts
The article has been updated - This is not the '08 Bullitt.
The article also now says that the new Bullitt will look much better than this one does:hyper:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
folky15 said:
The article has been updated - This is not the '08 Bullitt.
The article also now says that the new Bullitt will look much better than this one does:hyper:
I hope so 'cause that car does absolutely nothing for me.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
The red is the original. The green is photoshopped. It was captured by a Popular Mechanics spy guy so it should ber reliable. It would have to be just for engine and suspension testing. But why put the faux gas cap on?? looks like regular GT brakes though.
I know the green is a chop, what I mean is that if you look closely at the grill between the headlights it just doesn't look right.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
My brother in law should test one of the first cars. By the way, anyone know what happened to William Flynn? I haven't seen him post in a long time.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Its the new "red version" of the Bullitt....LOL

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Well, a red car but no red calipers? Let's hope NOT.

Just gotta keep waiting.

Hi Barry,
Bill Flynn left IMBOC and I didn't hear exactly why.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
2008.5 Bullitt

As it seems right now:
Orders begin to be taken in October or November
Production is said to begin in December or January
Cars arrive at dealerships February or March?

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Car is speculated to debut at the San Francisco auto show in late November or the LA auto show the first week in December. Since this is so late in the year it may mean the first orders are taken before the car is debuted. That is unless they change their minds and it shows up in Tulsa!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Car is speculated to debut at the San Francisco auto show in late November or the LA auto show the first week in December. Since this is so late in the year it may mean the first orders are taken before the car is debuted. That is unless they change their minds and it shows up in Tulsa!

I have been told that if all goes as planned, the prototype WILL be seen by the ''general public and press'' well before november..... hmmmmmmmm

1 - 20 of 23 Posts