Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 2 2008 calenders-Car-a-day Mustang Calender is one of them. March 11 is a good day....Line of 2001 Bullitt's (at least eight) at some sort of event I'm guessing
Also got the time factory Mustang calender...November 2008 has the classic "jump picture" from 2001 as it's photo.....:smile:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Also got the time factory Mustang calender...November 2008 has the classic "jump picture" from 2001 as it's photo.....:smile:
I got that one at Walmart. Can't wait to put it up!

Also March 11th is my son's birthday. Where did you get that calendar?

·
Registered
453 Posts
My son bought me the Mustang-a-day color desk calendar too! Looks pretty cool, but I have not looked-ahead!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rare Pony said:
My son bought me the Mustang-a-day color desk calendar too! Looks pretty cool, but I have not looked-ahead!

I didn't actually find the picture-My beloved wife did.....You know you're looney for Bullitt's when your wife will actually take the time to peruse a 365 page calender for you to find any possible pictures of 2001 Bullitts!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wonbullitt0647 said:
Can you shoot a photo of the car a day pic.

Thanks
Dennis or email to [email protected]

Dennis-here is a picture of the page...I'd be curious when & where it was from...John R

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I remember that day very well, what a blast the Ford 100, I still have my 100 years of Ford they gave us on the coffee table as display

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I recieved this calendar for christmas, has a bunch of great mustangs, including Bullitt #34 making her jump for the press photos back in 01.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts