Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all it seems that my wife and I are expecting 2 bundles of joy instead of 1. I am leaning very hard on the idea of letting my baby go.... I need a big people mover as I already have a little one and a big ole dog. So if anybody is interested let me know. She just turned 1k miles had her first oil change (mobil one of course) She has never seen a drop of rain has enough wax on her that Mothers wanted to sponsor her. She's loaded, Shaker 1000, HID heads, ambient lighting. And yes both sets of wheels will be going with her as will a nice new car cover. The new tires have less than 100 miles on them. I will not take less than 29k for her. No mods she is totally stock except for the wheels and tires. Let me know.

You cN e-mail me at davidbrunton6 at the ya to tthe hoo:frown:
Dave

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Well Grats on the new additions to the family!!!

You gotta do what ya gotta do for the family!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
That's a difficult decision. I let go of my 97' Cobra in 1999 just before my first son was born. I regret it because we did have 2 vehicles and I could have gotten away with keeping it. My 2 kids are now 8 & 5 and fit ok in the back seat but only for short trips. Luckily we do have another vehicle that we make trips in. I also want to mention that my kids love getting picked up from school in the B, of course they can spot any and all mustangs around. It's kind of funny because they look for dual exhaust and if it's not there then of course it's a "girl's Mustang".
Think long and hard and congrats on the family.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
betoesca said:
... It's kind of funny because they look for dual exhaust and if it's not there then of course it's a "girl's Mustang".
That's too funny. Starting early, aren't they? :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Congratulations on the baby boom! Yeah, I love my Bullitt, but if I were you the kiddos welfare would be first. I'd be thinking about a Chrysler/Dodge minivan, or maybe a Taurus X as an budget minded alternative. They are going out of production, and the dealers will definitely be looking to move out whatever inventory they have on hand.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kids are great.

Yeah my daughter's going to miss it more than I am. Every time she goes in the garage she says Daddy's Bullitt go for ride. And she knows about the rain. She says no drive Bullitt in the rain. No touch Bullitt fingerprints are bad. As for the mustang sightings She is almost 2 and can hear a mustang coming and says sounds like daddy's bullitt.

So yeah it's going to be tough all over but. We will be replacing it with an 09 escalade with all the goodies, and I do have the factory five car in the garage begging for completion.

So I am going to paint the cobra DHG to honor the Bullitt legacy.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I sold 4448 to my sister when we found out #2 was coming, with the stipulation that I get first dibs when she wants to sell it.

I couldn't wait and bought 1743 :) I'm still waiting to get 4448 back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts