Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

The time has come to put my beloved 2008 Bullitt for sale. It was my 50th Birthday present to myself. In 2018 I turned 50, the movie and original car turned 50, and I've had an absolute blast with it. The car has had 2 owners, but it only has 37k on it. I saw this car for sale online in Texas at a small dealership (they did not title it). The original owner was on here from Louisiana, but I could only find limited info from him. Unfortunately I haven't had a dyno pull on it, but it really hooks!
Here is the list of mods/info I know about the car:
Mods>
Department of boost GT450 intake adapter for GT500 supercharger - Have installation guide
48k mile 08 GT500 S/C installed and all applicable hardware - Not sure of tune
Electric Mezziere water pump - Recent
Full BMR suspension, Uppers/lowers, K member, Subframe connectors, Poly bushings, lowered, very taut suspension!
Stock rear rims widened 2" - Continental tires all around, will need replacement soon
Full Magnaflow exhaust
Detachable front license plate bracket - new, virgin front end
.50 Cal Bullet antenna - I just had to, lol

Info>
Car has been repainted earlier this year to a very high standard, completely taken apart and done right
Mint original interior, no door panel issues
Shaker 1000 stereo
Yearly full synthetic oil changes, driven very little since owned
Always covered and/or stored in my garage - Car cover comes with it
Slight curb rash on one wheel
Missing original strut tower brace, guessing it would not clear blower
Stock 3:73 gears
Stock trans, not sure of clutch
Car stops great, but will need brakes eventually
Have receipts and records for all work done
Windows are tinted, back window, a bit "bubbly". Just never got around to redoing it.
New serpentine belt / Antifreeze / Cap / Recent thermostat, overflow tank cap
Have repop Certificate, Window sticker, 2008 Bullitt poster, VIN guide, letter of authenticity

Car has a small lien left on it, but will work with potential buyer to get the deal done.
Asking 25k firm.
Any questions, please ask. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few details.
Car is located in Central NJ, feel free to message me here, or call me at 201-230-0062

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'd love to slap in a DOB s/c. Nothing quite like having that supercharger whine. My former '09 GT500 really spoiled that for me! That DOB kit would make my Bullitt just about perfect but I cannot justify the expense.
GLWS!
Lee

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd love to slap in a DOB s/c. Nothing quite like having that supercharger whine. My former '09 GT500 really spoiled that for me! That DOB kit would make my Bullitt just about perfect but I cannot justify the expense.
GLWS!
Lee
The sound of the huffer is intoxicating! Lol, thanks man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts