Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey gang, went by Ford Town in albany, GA on US 19 they have her a little dirty but otherwise it is NICE...

my first time sitting in a new Bullitt, and despite my 01 loyalty, I was amazed at this car!! didn't try to test drive as i was a finance mgr in a previous job, and wouldn't want to waste the dealership salesman's time when i know i cannot buy it (YET...), but she was #0140, DHG, and was listed for $34,115!!!

they already sold their black one last week, they said, but no one besides me has come by to see her yet, so get down there and grab it!! the sticker had no ADM, so this would be a great opportunity to grab one up!!

good luck getting her folks... now i will go sit in my True Blue baby, cause despite the nice looks and obviously well-made 08 that sits there in Albany, my 01 will always be my heartfelt favorite Bullitt!!

shaun

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
there are more popping up all the time, especially on eBay, some starting at $5K minimum.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
SniperStang said:
hey gang, went by Ford Town in albany, GA on US 19 they have her a little dirty but otherwise it is NICE...

my first time sitting in a new Bullitt, and despite my 01 loyalty, I was amazed at this car!! didn't try to test drive as i was a finance mgr in a previous job, and wouldn't want to waste the dealership salesman's time when i know i cannot buy it (YET...), but she was #0140, DHG, and was listed for $34,115!!!

they already sold their black one last week, they said, but no one besides me has come by to see her yet, so get down there and grab it!! the sticker had no ADM, so this would be a great opportunity to grab one up!!

good luck getting her folks... now i will go sit in my True Blue baby, cause despite the nice looks and obviously well-made 08 that sits there in Albany, my 01 will always be my heartfelt favorite Bullitt!!

shaun
+1 " My 01' will always be my heartfelt favorite BULLITT!!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts