Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to have to sell my 2008 DHG Bullitt. Due to some medical issues, I will be moving the father-in-law in, and we have to take care of him. I used to be incredibly active on this forum (before I got married and had kids) 😊 Matter of fact, many of the Bullitt shootout threads with tons of pictures and videos were started by me. I always thought I could keep the car and pass it on to one of my children. But alas, that is just not in the cards right now.

The car is a DHG 2008 Bullitt with a tick over 24,000 miles on it. I was the second owner and purchased the car from Planet Ford in Spring, Texas, with a little more than 2,000 miles on it. It had a Roush M90 supercharger installed on it from Planet Ford when I bought it. Since then, Kooks long tubes, and X-Pipe, and Magnaflow cat backs have been installed. Also, larger injectors, a GT500 fuel pump, and Detroit rocker blower cams have been installed. The pulley on the supercharger has been changed out as well. The car sounds mean.

I have had the car parked in the garage here in Texas for a while. Never machine washed, ALWAYS hand washed. The car is throwing 2 codes right now – a “check charging system” error and something else which I already forget. Tomorrow, I’ll throw the code reader on it and see exactly what they were again. I start it up a few times a month and driver it around occasionally. The Skipper 500 stereo is worthless, but, I never really listened to the radio with that exhaust. Also, the door flap thingy’s have finally fell down. I think they lasted quite some time actually. I’ll post a few pictures tonight, but my starting price is $20,000 OBO. Please be patient with me as I have been meaning to post this for some time. With everything going on, my time is very hectic. If it takes me awhile to respond to anyone, I apologize – I am just that busy at the moment. Thanks for the memories. Kris L.
(Car is in Conroe, TX).

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am going to have to sell my 2008 DHG Bullitt. Due to some medical issues, I will be moving the father-in-law in, and we have to take care of him. I used to be incredibly active on this forum (before I got married and had kids) 😊 Matter of fact, many of the Bullitt shootout threads with tons of pictures and videos were started by me. I always thought I could keep the car and pass it on to one of my children. But alas, that is just not in the cards right now.

The car is a DHG 2008 Bullitt with a tick over 24,000 miles on it. I was the second owner and purchased the car from Planet Ford in Spring, Texas, with a little more than 2,000 miles on it. It had a Roush M90 supercharger installed on it from Planet Ford when I bought it. Since then, Kooks long tubes, and X-Pipe, and Magnaflow cat backs have been installed. Also, larger injectors, a GT500 fuel pump, and Detroit rocker blower cams have been installed. The pulley on the supercharger has been changed out as well. The car sounds mean.

I have had the car parked in the garage here in Texas for a while. Never machine washed, ALWAYS hand washed. The car is throwing 2 codes right now – a “check charging system” error and something else which I already forget. Tomorrow, I’ll throw the code reader on it and see exactly what they were again. I start it up a few times a month and driver it around occasionally. The Skipper 500 stereo is worthless, but, I never really listened to the radio with that exhaust. Also, the door flap thingy’s have finally fell down. I think they lasted quite some time actually. I’ll post a few pictures tonight, but my starting price is $20,000 OBO. Please be patient with me as I have been meaning to post this for some time. With everything going on, my time is very hectic. If it takes me awhile to respond to anyone, I apologize – I am just that busy at the moment. Thanks for the memories. Kris L.
(Car is in Conroe, TX).
Howdy, been looking for my Bullit for awhile now...and yours ticks all the boxes for me. Last car I bought was in Costa Mesa CA and flew in to John Wayne Airport and drove it home to the farm here in Eastern Ontario, Canada. Hell of a great road trip!! I can imagine doing it again, from Conroe TX...but...and its a damn annoying 'but'. The Covid still has the border closed but the wife and I ( both retired ) have had our shots so I'm going to call around and see what the situation is for folks like us...maybe the Can border guards will give us a pass without requiring the current 14 day isolation/negative test crap. Anyway, I'll get back to you with news shortly, if you sell it in the meantime, good on ya. Oh, and I think your price is fair...not looking to haggle.
Jim & Kerstin Winchester
[email protected]
613 937-7724

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll send you an email in a few hours. I went out today and took a video of me starting it up. Apologies for late replies, we have been very busy down here. Kris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts