Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a 2008 (crosshairs) Bullitt emblem on Ebay to put in my Bullitt "shrine"...When the big brown truck arrived today, the box was rather large so I was thinking someone really messed up and sent me some sort of Ford component since it was from a dealer...low and behold when I opened it up, the emblem was there along with all 2008 Ford Mustang pamphlets, accessory catalogs, Shelby & Cobra media, a 2008 Ford racing calendar, posters of the John Force funny car, Ford GT & Shelby's! There was also a dealer packet along with a business card from the parts Manager..so I called him asking if it was a mistake and he said "nope, Merry Xmas"!..and then we got to talking about the 08 and I told him I had an 01...anyway..I thanked him and wished him a happy holiday season!...:D

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Its nice to get a cool suprise like that

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Sounds great! I think he wants some more of your bidness. And for you to pass the word on about what a wonderful Dealership they have with a tremedous parts dept.:wink:

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is their user ID on Ebay: clevengerparts

I can't guarantee that you'll get the same package as I did, but I was one happy camper! :)

And yes, he did ask me if he could sell me any more parts! :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
Kevin Casey (AKA: Clevengerparts)is a great guy and sells OEM parts about as low as he can. I HIGHLY recommend him and I personally buy almost all my Ford parts from him, the only time I don't is when shipping becomes cost prohibative.

He is known as 05StangKC over on TMS...

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Rarecat said:
Kevin Casey (AKA: Clevengerparts)is a great guy and sells OEM parts about as low as he can. I HIGHLY recommend him and I personally buy almost all my Ford parts from him, the only time I don't is when shipping becomes cost prohibative.

He is known as 05StangKC over on TMS...
Wow thats awesome. Im gonna have to check it out for an emblem and various other pieces for my BULLITT Shadow Box.

And Frank, Where ya been man? Are you going to the Ocala show this year?waterford lakes?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Wow thats awesome. Im gonna have to check it out for an emblem and various other pieces for my BULLITT Shadow Box.

And Frank, Where ya been man? Are you going to the Ocala show this year?waterford lakes?
Been building my shop out and have had an really ugly business travel schedule the last few months. I'll be at both shows...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Katonk said:
I bought a 2008 (crosshairs) Bullitt emblem on Ebay to put in my Bullitt "shrine"...When the big brown truck arrived today, the box was rather large so I was thinking someone really messed up and sent me some sort of Ford component since it was from a dealer...low and behold when I opened it up, the emblem was there along with all 2008 Ford Mustang pamphlets, accessory catalogs, Shelby & Cobra media, a 2008 Ford racing calendar, posters of the John Force funny car, Ford GT & Shelby's! There was also a dealer packet along with a business card from the parts Manager..so I called him asking if it was a mistake and he said "nope, Merry Xmas"!..and then we got to talking about the 08 and I told him I had an 01...anyway..I thanked him and wished him a happy holiday season!...:D
Hello,

Frank {RARECAT} sent me a Link to this post so I thought I would Say you are quite welcome!

KC

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
899 Posts
It's about time you found your way over here KC....welcome to IMBOC

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would have been here sooner but this Site has more security to get signed up than Most Major Airports. LOL!

KC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts