Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is pretty cool: http://ford.artehouse.com/perl/noOptions.pl?skuProductID=72

"Forty years after Steve McQueen's famous chase through the streets of San Francisico, the Ford Bullitt returns. This Limited Edition features the 2008 Ford Bullitt Mustang and a 1968 movie photo of Steve McQueen. Each print comes framed, double matted and includes a mounted commemorative plate with its own registered number. Actual Framed size 27" x 30". Only 150 are available. "

$399

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
They seem to have conveniently forgotten it "returned" 7 years ago.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
And they couldn't make 7700 of them available? Or at least the option of (with "proof of purchase") obtaining one with your Bullitt number?

It's cool and all, but "meh".

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Silverback said:
I am calling Ford right now to complain.
I await the outcome! :wink: I guess "40 years after Steve McQueen..." sounds better than "33 years after Steve McQueen..." :lol:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Madpoodle said:
If it was truly a ltd ed, it would have a black Bullitt like the very limited edition 08/09's...

Anonymous :) :)
Yeah, but there would only be ONE print sold..........

:lol:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Haven't you heard???

Bullitt's only come in Green!

;)

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Great print but for that price I can get flush louvers painted and a good dinner out also dont need the print when I can walk outside and admire the real thing.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
the framing is worth at least 150 bucks..

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Hmmmmmm....if Ford goes out of the car business then they can go into the Art business. :) :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
They do have 2 different 01 Bullitt prints available framed and double matted for about half the price of a limited edition. Plus you can pick your frame and mat style.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.