Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Wow...definitely s garage queen. Wonder what she'll go for?

Registered
102 miles and it has "mostly original paint and interior" ?
That doesn't make sense. Must have been a rough 100 miles.
I wouldn't part with my "08 for anything. I used it as my daily driver for quite a few years. Now I'm retired and I drive it for fun. I didn't buy it for an investment or to leave for my kids. I bought it to enjoy that great power and deep sound. Best Bullitt ever!

Registered
That doesn't make sense. Must have been a rough 100 miles.
I wouldn't part with my "08 for anything. I used it as my daily driver for quite a few years. Now I'm retired and I drive it for fun. I didn't buy it for an investment or to leave for my kids. I bought it to enjoy that great power and deep sound. Best Bullitt ever!
I agree. I only got rid of my 2008 Bullitt so my daughter could have it. I bought a 2019, and though it's a very nice car, I still miss the 2008. I'm glad she lets me drive it once in awhile.馃榿

Premium Member
Evidently, goes on the block on Saturday the 20th. Anybody here plan to track it?

Premium Member
Bummer! Have to be logged in to Mecum to view what vehicles sold for :mad:

Premium Member
It sold for $33,000.
Thanks. So, for around sticker. Dunno what %age the auction makes or how it's collected. I'd say the seller lucked out.
Lots of people who buy new cars thinking they'll become sought after collector cars aren't as fortunate.

That said, the '08-'09 Bullitt does seem to be holding resale value better than many cars.
Here's a more real world auction of an '08 going on right now..

No Reserve: 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt 5-Speed for sale on BaT Auctions - ending March 26 (Lot #45,234) | Bring a Trailer

Registered
Factor in the time value of money and the ROI is a negative number. Selling it at its original sticker price, more or less, sounds impressive, but definitely not a good investment. And the owner didn't even get to drive it...

Registered
2020 Bullitt L1843
Factor in the time value of money and the ROI is a negative number. Selling it at its original sticker price, more or less, sounds impressive, but definitely not a good investment. And the owner didn't even get to drive it...
Agreed. And it's not only inflation but also cost of storage, so buying what is basically still a brand new car at the original sticker price is a good opportunity for a collector with 13 year non-buyers remorse. When it's a used one like on BaT it's obviously a different ball game.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts