Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

08 Nationals Car show location:

• In conjunction with the Mustang Week Car Show.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Our own Cruise in/Car show separate from the Mustang Week event.

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do we want to have our own show separate from the Mustang Week Show? The cost of the Mustang Week show is $30. We can judge our cars along with having them judged with MW. Also everyone only has to really detail once for both shows. Or we could have everyone do the Mustang Week show and then have a cruise in/car show at another location. It's your Nats so vote!!

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
I'm not one to challenge the opportunity of someone else entering the National Show. I just prefer to keep things fun, and being a control freak type I would rather we do our own show and not get overly serious about the proceedings. If someone wants to go down the road they can, I don't enter other shows anywhere else. Why would I if my schedule permits going to Nationals? I am going to be with Bullittheads, they are the best company to keep!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I'd like to see our own cruise in/show. It's the same thing with our company picnic/parties we have, we had it at a water park one year and no one stayed together. But this year we did it at a park and had a catering company, everyone stayed together and played football, softball and the kids had a playground.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts