Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 1/2 Mustang Bullitt Ordering documentation.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Looks to me like heated seats are NOT available in the new Bullitt. Now if we only knew HOW MUCH!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is not what the dealer told me, but only goes to show how much they know... I have converted the files to pdf format, (for better viewing quality ) but do not know how to post them on this site. If any one has an idea of how I can do this, in order to display them better. Please let me know.. If any one want to host them I can email the files to you so you can up link them.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Well, I on the fence... a another new car I don't drive...... Kay went to the local dealer yesterday and chatted with them about ordering one!!!!! I want one BUT BUT BUT well turd I would like to buy Dallas's 66 Shelby clone also (That is fun car) but another Bullitt Thats what I need

Thanks for posting that MarineV

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Jimmy Ray said:
Well, I on the fence... a another new car I don't drive...... Kay went to the local dealer yesterday and chatted with them about ordering one!!!!! I want one BUT BUT BUT well turd I would like to buy Dallas's 66 Shelby clone also (That is fun car) but another Bullitt Thats what I need

Thanks for posting that MarineV
No problem.... I sat in a Shelby yesterday and got a feel and look of what the lay out of the Bullitt might look like.. Let me tell you.. I really really want one.. the dealer told me that they are not going to mark up the price on this Bullitt. So what ever sticker it comes with from Ford is what you will pay. No dealer add on costs.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Cool,I guess. But I just don't see it as being 20 grand better than my "old" 2001 Bullitt. Maybe the right choice for the folks who missed out on the '01s.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Heated seats are an option. I don't see why it wouldn't be avaialable on the Bullitt since it's the premium interior pkg. Believe me, when I ordered my Mustang, there were lots of discrpancies of what was listed as available and what was really available. The web site didn't show optional cloth convertible top or the in dash gps.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Could be the seat pattern is different for the Bullitt, like our 01's, and the heating elements would not work. Of course I am just speculating on this....

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I think i will just get #03149 re-painted an call it a done deal:D

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Well ... No 5.4 option seen so it don't look like there will be another BULLITT in my driveway.

·
Administrator
6,342 Posts
The updated '08 order guide is already posted as a PDF file if you link from this thread to either The Mustang Source or Blue Oval News forums.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts