Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be posting a lot more pictures in the coming week as I start prepping the car for sale. One owner - 42K miles.
Purchased in Rhode Island. Registered in Mass. Moved to the Czech Republic and brought it there (a couple of really fun days on the Autobahn!) - brought it back to MN 5 years ago. Always garaged. The car is in good overall shape - not mint...no mods...I'll be posting pics of the flaws - wheel rash in a couple of places, small scrapes etc. I did buy the lifetime subscription to Sirius back in the day and no reason to think that wouldn't transfer to the new owner (it didn't work the four years I was in Europe, but worked again when I started it up in MN) - Before I moved to Prague I did buy an extra wheel - thinking they might be hard to come by if something happened over there....that wheel and tire is currently in the trunk. New battery this summer. I would keep this car for the rest of my life, but as it turns out I'm moving back to the Czech Republic this spring and don't really want to go through the hassle and expense of moving it again. I'd be looking for $14.5K.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll be posting a lot more pictures in the coming week as I start prepping the car for sale. One owner - 42K miles.
Purchased in Rhode Island. Registered in Mass. Moved to the Czech Republic and brought it there (a couple of really fun days on the Autobahn!) - brought it back to MN 5 years ago. Always garaged. The car is in good overall shape - not mint...no mods...I'll be posting pics of the flaws - wheel rash in a couple of places, small scrapes etc. I did buy the lifetime subscription to Sirius back in the day and no reason to think that wouldn't transfer to the new owner (it didn't work the four years I was in Europe, but worked again when I started it up in MN) - Before I moved to Prague I did buy an extra wheel - thinking they might be hard to come by if something happened over there....that wheel and tire is currently in the trunk. New battery this summer. I would keep this car for the rest of my life, but as it turns out I'm moving back to the Czech Republic this spring and don't really want to go through the hassle and expense of moving it again. I'd be looking for $14.5K.

View attachment 78632 View attachment 78633
Can you email me many more pictures of the car? My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's a great price. I'll bet there weren't too many Mustangs in Europe, let alone Bullitts. Did it attract a lot of attention? GLWTS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts