Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go..........2009 HG BULLITT #6498 for sale. The car has 13.250 miles on it at this time. It has a very recent clean CARFAX and I have the title. I have all the documentation and maintenance records on the car. I bought the car from the original owner in 2018. The car has "NO" mods. I did however replace the tires with 4 Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tires and new stem sensors. In addition, I added a new Motorcraft battery and coolant change last year. The air bag recall has been completed. The car comes with a full size spare on a factory BULLITT wheel. The car just went thru a multi-point inspection and service at my local FORD dealer, At that time it also had a Pennsylvania State Safety Inspection completed. The engine is detailed and the car has had a clay bar treatment and polish. The paint is very nice with exception of a small scratch on the lower right rear bumper cover. The undercarriage is very nice since the car has been high and dry other than being caught once or twice in a light shower. Everything in the car works, the transmission shifts as required, interior and door panels are perfect, no squeaks or rattles. The car comes with the Shaker 1000 radio.......no NAV or HID.
At this point, I am interested in a new BULLITT..........
I am asking $21,500
PM ARMY TC if interested. Pictures are available.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Good luck Dennis. very nice car:)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need a BULLITT................make a fair offer!
ARMY TC

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry,,,,,,,,,,,,it was sold to a great guy in Illinois...........

ARMY TC

·
Registered
43 Posts
I can be there in 2 hours if the deal doesn't go as you planned.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Unfortunately, the carrier picked it up yesterday and by now it should be with the new owner.
It's already bought and paid for and hopefully beginning to be enjoyed!

ARMY TC

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!!! I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I've enjoyed my three BULLITTS!
I let him know about IMBOC and the great folks on this site! I also threw in a plug for Tony A's new BULLITT Book. I got mine yesterday................great publication..........well worth the money!
ARMY TC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts