Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
You guys are too far east... still in the eastern time zone even.
Didn't you ever hear you're supposed to 'go west young man'?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
Only 10 hour drive for me. Hopefully I can get my vacation lined out so I can do the shootout and the Nat's next year.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,610 Posts
cdynaco said:
You guys are too far east... still in the eastern time zone even.
Didn't you ever hear you're supposed to 'go west young man'?
We try to rotate around the country (East, West, Central). Last year was SF and this year it's Myrtle Beach and then next year it's Indy.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,327 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
We try to rotate around the country (East, West, Central). Last year was SF and this year it's Myrtle Beach and then next year it's Indy.
2002: Ennis, TX
2003: Chandler, AZ
2004: Petersburg Virginia, VA
2005: Bullitt County, KY
2006: San Francisco, CA
2007: Tulsa, OK
2008: Myrtle Beach, SC
2009: Indianapolis, IN
2010: ???
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know we cannot please everyone but we try to rotate to make it a reasonable driving distance for those in the particular region. In 2010 we will be near the west coast somewhere. But to be honest it will not be in the far northwest. We try to stay in the middle of the nation so it isn't as far for the majority. Not even thinking that far ahead as to where in the west it will be.
 

·
Car Whisperer
Joined
·
21,384 Posts
earlier better for cooler time of year.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,988 Posts
I understand why you have them when and where you do. But I'm afraid I'll never be able to make a Nationals event. I'm in a business that will not me have more than a weekend off between May and October.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,082 Posts
itsabullitt said:
Only 10 hour drive for me. Hopefully I can get my vacation lined out so I can do the shootout and the Nat's next year.
No Shootout next year. :sad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,988 Posts
I believe that is one of the dudes from the Beastie Boys.










:D Actually, I think it's Mustang Club of America. But I could be wrong.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
SUGGESTION:

We should do San Francisco every fourth year. What a fabulous Nats that was. Could anything be better?

We just need to find a road track and a drag strip.
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top