Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone is interested in finding a brand-new, dealer lot '09 HG, there is one in Santa Cruz, CA, at North Bay Ford.

On sale at family pricing, $ 28,201 after rebates. :dhg08:

I'm posting this because I bought my Bullitt from this dealer (Jeff Winterhalder), my father bought his from Jeff, and after extensive searches, Jeff beat MANY/ALL other dealers on a deal from my company, at my referral, on three F250 Super Duty service body trucks. Great deal, to the point that we're considering another three from Jeff right now, despite the fact that his dealership is 1.5 hours away. Jeff is a stand-up dude, ***NO BS***, and very pleasant to work with.

No, I'm not personal friends with Jeff, nor do I have anything to gain from this posting. He provided this info to me at my request. My intention is just to try to do someone on this list a favor by providing info on one of the remaining '09's with a friendly price, and to try to do Jeff a favor in a tough market/economy.

If interested, please contact Jeff:

Jeff Winterhalder
North Bay Ford; Fleet/Internet Mgr
888-828-0734
[email protected]

Also, Jeff has a personal connection with an '01 True Blue Bullitt for sale. I will make another posting for that car when I have more information/photos from him. Meantime, if interested, please contact Jeff directly. :tb01:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, this car is # 6492 (2009 Highland Green).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.