Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Great googly moogly... I STILL love them Bullitts!

If you decide to part out the FR500S mufflers, lemme know. I'd be interested!
Lee

·
Registered
29,353 Posts
Frank,

Private sale. Asking $17,300. I have a very good condition 2009 Mustang GT, 5 spd manual, Bullitt edition in Highland Green. Only 29K miles. Clean title. Clean Carfax, It's one of 635 manufactured in 2009 and is well documented. It was originally purchased at Delacy Ford in Elma, NY in April of 2009 and has spent 99% of its life in Southwest Florida where I currently reside. Only minor modifications done FRPP Stinger axlebacks (original Bullitt exhaust taken off at purchase and are boxed up) Saleen shifter block, BMR lower control arms and 255/45/18 tires which should be replaced soon. I have all service records for this car as I am the one and only, original owner. Paint is still glossy, absolutely no accidents, no damage at all to this car, this car has not been abused. Front and rear bumpers showing some crazing, Estimates for repaint between 800 to 1,000 (known issue with some other 2009's) Otherwise it's in very good condition. Interior is very good, only has 2005-2009 Mustang door panel sagging issue. Car is priced accordingly. Higher mileage Bullitts are going for more! This is one of the lowest mileage 2009 Bullitts you'll see for sale nationwide. Options: GT Security Package - Active anti-theft system, wheel locking kit, HID, 3.73, 18' Bullitt Wheels. More pics added 4/20 The driveshaft and rear end were like this from day one from the dealership. Some 2005 -2009 Mustang owners painted the rear end black others like me just left it. All emails have been replied to as of 4/22/17.

Good-Luck,
Terry

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Seems they are definitely depreciating...I thought you priced it okay. Evidently not. So, makes me even more determined to drive my money out of mine.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems they are definitely depreciating...I thought you priced it okay. Evidently not. So, makes me even more determined to drive my money out of mine.
Lot of out of state bites on the car but shipping quotes are discouraging buyers. Going to list it locally and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Fir what it's worth, I sent an ad link to a friend who lives in the keys. He may know someone who would be interested. His hip surgery means no more manual gearboxes for him.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Hi all,

Newby here I am the new proud owner (3rd) of the 09 # 6072.

Thanks shortymustang and the 2nd owner ,who kept it in great condition.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi all,

Newby here I am the new proud owner (3rd) of the 09 # 6072.

Thanks shortymustang and the 2nd owner ,who kept it in great condition.

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

Good luck with it! Loved that car!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Thanks, you kept it pristine, I’m feeling like a 16 year old kid with it!

I had a 67 ragtop 289 back in 74, I thought that was cool, till I turned the key on the Bullitt.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts