Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks possibly a little curvier around the quarters. Other than that, it doesn't look too much different. With all the construction around here, I'd like to have a "full body bra." :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
As for the 2010, that first car is a possibility. It is supposed to have the bigger hips on it. There was a body covered up at Flat Rock back in October that had the wider hips on it. Supposedly there was one going through the assembly line while we were there but we never noticed it.

As for the hartop vert, my guess it is for a SEMA car or something along those lines. Very sharp looking.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
visability with that giant hump on the trunk looks limited

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
DHG 3840 said:
visability with that giant hump on the trunk looks limited
I maybe wrong, but the auto manufacturers pad those "bra's" :eek: :eek: . OK, back on subject. It's not easy to say what the exact shape will be. I'll look for some more Mustangs being hidden in plain site before I make any shape comments. In another thread/posting it was mentioned that the GT next year will have 350 HP. That's more like it!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
In another thread/posting it was mentioned that the GT next year will have 350 HP. That's more like it!
GREAT ... Just offer the BULLITT again for 2009 with that kind of RWHP rating with a retractable hardtop and I'll be makin' tracks to the dealer ... :clap: :D

"BULLITT SKYLINER"

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Is it me or does it look shorter , or is that just an illusion caused by all that padding?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts